sunderland

JH

If you're going to WUM, you need to be more subtle. More deft. None of this hoofing it up to Beanpole Quinn stuff you're trying now.

If not, Sky Sports are looking for people just like you for their interviews to perpetuate the minority opinion you hold :thup: Get yourself down to SJP.

Whats going on?

I'm not a Scumderland fan FFS if that is what you think.

Because I posted passionately about Newcastle, as a new poster on the forum, I must be a mackem? Thats illogical

56000 fans was a mistake, a typo in fact, I actually typed 556000 fans at first (as my finger hit the 5 and 6 instead of a two on the numbers pad), removed the extra 5 but obviously didn't change the 6 to a 2! I'm still unaware as to hos that would make me a mackem though. Newbiggin lad through and through

What are you doing 26 miles away from home at the moment btw?

In Sunderland I mean.

Guest Super_Hans

Whats going on?

Because I posted passionately about Newcastle, as a new poster on the forum, I must be a mackem? Thats illogical

56000 fans was a mistake, a typo in fact, I actually typed 556000 fans at first (as my finger hit the 5 and 6 instead of a two on the numbers pad), removed the extra 5 but obviously didn't change the 6 to a 2! I'm still unaware as to hos that would make me a mackem though. Newbiggin lad through and through

In Sunderland I mean.

Bollocks  :lol:

You got me! Can I stay?

I won't act the twat, promise.

NB: Newbiggin Hall isn't 26 miles away from Sunderland btw.

Guest Super_Hans

My apologies, I just stuck it into Google Maps.

Seeing as Newcastle and Sunderland are famously 12 miles apart.

And Newbigign Hall is in Newcastle, surely you should have known, roughly!

Whats going on?

In Sunderland I mean.

Bollocks  :lol:

You got me! Can I stay?

I won't act the t***, promise.

NB: Newbiggin Hall isn't 26 miles away from Sunderland btw.

:facepalm:

Careful man.  He has a smiley named after him and everything :dave: ! Does that look like the face of a man you want to call out on geography?  I wouldn't.

To this day I don't know why that's : dave: considering he's possibly the most mellow person here :lol:

Guest Super_Hans

This forum, is at least organised and has proper moderating, unlike the free for all over the road at RTG, which, whilst you do get some good stuff on there (from an SAFC fans perspective), you also get loads of embarrassing bollocks and general idiocy without anything being done by the admins to purge it.

I know you have resident fans from other clubs on here. Let me stay please, I won't be a bellend, you have my word.

Guest Roger Kint

This forum, is at least organised and proper moderating, unlike the free for all over the road at RTG, which, whilst you do get some good stuff on there (from an SAFC fans perspective), you also get loads of embarrassing bollocks and general idiocy without anything being done by the admins to purge it.

I know you have resident fans from other clubs on here. Let me stay please, I won't be a tosser, you have my word.

So basically you came here to be a tosser, started out like that, got sussed and now would like to stay because you wont be a tosser?

Guest Super_Hans

This forum, is at least organised and proper moderating, unlike the free for all over the road at RTG, which, whilst you do get some good stuff on there (from an SAFC fans perspective), you also get loads of embarrassing bollocks and general idiocy without anything being done by the admins to purge it.

I know you have resident fans from other clubs on here. Let me stay please, I won't be a tosser, you have my word.

So basically you came here to be a tosser, started out like that, got sussed and now would like to stay because you wont be a tosser?

Basically aye.

Knowing Wenger's recent track record at transfers, if he replaces Van Persie with a Park/Benayoun/Chamakh standard of player, we could seriously compete with them again next season. Also, Liverpool are getting ready to implode and Spurs will be in transition after Harry leaves. Meanwhile, we seem to be going forwards as a club. Getting far too optimistic here.

Guest Super_Hans

Knowing Wenger's recent track record at transfers, if he replaces Van Persie with a Park/Benayoun/Chamakh standard of player, we could seriously compete with them again next season. Also, Liverpool are getting ready to implode and Spurs will be in transition after Harry leaves. Meanwhile, we seem to be going forwards as a club. Getting far too optimistic here.

This guy is being even worse than I was ^^

This forum, is at least organised and has proper moderating, unlike the free for all over the road at RTG, which, whilst you do get some good stuff on there (from an SAFC fans perspective), you also get loads of embarrassing bollocks and general idiocy without anything being done by the admins to purge it.

I know you have resident fans from other clubs on here. Let me stay please, I won't be a bellend, you have my word.

Super Hans is a charmer and no mistake. :lol:

You never said owt about Newbiggin Hall. I'm not a Geordie you'll be delighted to know, so just assumed it meant Newbiggin-by-the-Sea. :lol:

Guest Super_Hans

You never said owt about Newbiggin Hall. I'm not a Geordie you'll be delighted to know, so just assumed it meant Newbiggin-by-the-Sea. :lol:

Jesus  :facepalm: