sunderland

JH

Guest Super_Hans

Pathetic arsehole.

Pebbledashing the forum in double time.

Now, I can't be sure, but I get the impression that NEEJ and Sewelly really, really like me.

:aww:

Guest Super_Hans

Tbh I can't believe it took 7 wins for a new mackem to sign up.

They must have someone easy at the weekend.

Got Boro tomorrow night first bonny lad.

Guest Super_Hans

So why are you here then, apart from trolling of course. What's your masterplan; just representing Wearside or what? Are you wired up right?

Not trolling any more marra.

Just hear for the crack now, call it representing Wearside if you wish.

Don't let him eff up this thread man! It's been going all season!

Yeah, maybe transfer this crap into the sunderland thread as this is one of my favourite threads on here. Let Super_Hans ruin the sunderland thread

Guest Super_Hans

How many points will Martin O'Neill win the league by next season?

Good one!

Divvent ya bileve in M'On then1? Mag Kernt.

I think you've forgot your demography

It would be "dinnit" not "divvint" like you uncivilised creatures ;)

As you were ...

Could have come on here and had a decent discussion, but instead, came fishing for ammo to go back RTG and quote on how 'Fucking deluded we all are here, FTM, etc, etc...'.

Don't see the point in it at all to be honest. #Leonbestshrug

Guest Super_Hans

Could have come on here and had a decent discussion, but instead, came fishing for ammo to go back RTG and quote on how 'f***ing deluded we all are here, FTM, etc, etc...'.

I don't post on RTG mate. Read it sometimes, and it is useful/interesting from time to time, but not even tempted to post as it's such a skewed reflection of SAFC fans, moderating is awful, allows idiots to run amok.

Could have come on here and had a decent discussion, but instead, came fishing for ammo to go back RTG and quote on how 'f***ing deluded we all are here, FTM, etc, etc...'.

I don't post on RTG mate. Read it sometimes, and it is useful/interesting from time to time, but not even tempted to post as it's such a skewed reflection of SAFC fans, moderating is awful, allows idiots to run amok.

Fair enough. I see even less reason for the fishing trip now though mind :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

So you came here to be an idoit in your own right? The way you started proves you arent going to be normal so why bother?

Just let him in stay. We need a mackem on the board, anyway. If he turns out to be an idiot then ban him, but this is the only good sports forum that I've read that doesn't have a good rival poster. Maybe he'll be all right?

Great start like. Anyway we've got one, he just doesn't post. They probably killed him for being normal.

Guest Super_Hans

Alas, I also omitted to mention my sister.

Lazy banter aside, where do you think you will finish this season and why? This is an opportunity not to be a troll. :thup:

8th.

I think we'll pick up enough points to stop anyone beneath us from catching us but we haven't got a cats chance in hell of catching those above us, including you lot. I expect our form to continue to be decentish until the end of the season, although it can't stay as well as it is now, it's quite frankly, ridiculously good atm.

It's next season that matters now as regards where SAFC go from here. Whilst O'Neill has been amazing so far, I am apprehensive about how he is in the transfer market. I have him down as more of a man manager and motivator (particularly early in to his reign) rather than being tactically brilliant and certainly more than him being shrewd in the transfer market. Sort of the opposite of Bruce, well, not really, but in the sense that he was fucking shit tactically and man-managerially, but at times, could pull off the odd belta of a signing (eg Sessegnon).

Alas, I also omitted to mention my sister.

Lazy banter aside, where do you think you will finish this season and why? This is an opportunity not to be a troll. :thup:

8th.

I think we'll pick up enough points to stop anyone beneath us from catching us but we haven't got a cats chance in hell of catching those above us, including you lot. I expect our form to continue to be decentish until the end of the season, although it can't stay as well as it is now, it's quite frankly, ridiculously good atm.

It's next season that matters now as regards where SAFC go from here. Whilst O'Neill has been amazing so far, I am apprehensive about how he is in the transfer market. I have him down as more of a man manager and motivator (particularly early in to his reign) rather than being tactically brilliant and certainly more than him being shrewd in the transfer market. Sort of the opposite of Bruce, well, not really, but in the sense that he was fucking shit tactically and man-managerially, but at times, could pull off the odd belta of a signing (eg Sessegnon).

Still think we'll (Everton) probably finish 8th, but I have a feeling my justification is coming from an intangible assumption we'll, err, get better for the remaining games. We can't be much worse. Admittedly, given the selection of shite we've delivered this year, wouldn't be surprised if you remain above us.

Sessegnon has looked class recently, as has McClean.

He posted his opinion, all the cool people trying to put him down ruined the thread. IMO obv FWIW etc.

Eh? :lol:

You seem to be missing a key plot point.

As usual. Such a window licker at times.  :lol: