sunderland

JH

What's the cash prize for being NETD, Paxton?

No prize, just a meal for two with Wireside

Who is this Wireside you speak of?

Masterplan off RTG and I agree with the NETD thing, small time as f*** but then again I wouldn't expect anything less from your mob.

Now that's not on, like I said I don't like you judging our fan base off the basis of a few daft lads, every club has it's idiots.

Like the whole carry on with Santon at his first interview, "Have you ever seen a mackem in Milan?". Cringeworthy.

Well, have you?

Or have you even seen your team play a mid-week European game on TV?

Guest Paxton

Hopefully next year it shall be much more competitive season when Martin the magician has had a summer to mess around with the squad.

I can't wait.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1301712/Buy-buy-Martin-How-ONeill-spent-120million-years-Aston-Villa.html

If it gets us 3 consecutive 6th places finishes, great cup runs and also European football then I'll take it.

Even if it set you back 10 years ala Villa right now??

For starters it won't because we have a great owner and chairman in Short, unlike that idiot Lerner who thinks that he has more money than he actually does.

Short knows what he's doing - He wouldn't give Martin O'Neill the massive funds to sign average players such as those, also we work on a tight wage budget that won't be broken, unlike Villa.

Didnt you just sign Oshea and Wes brown on massive 5 year contracts  :lol: :lol:

And are you saying he will dictate to MON who he can and cant sign. I'm sure that will go down well.

Oh, your boy Catts had a stormer today. Saw him give the ball straight to the oppostion on three occasions in the second hald despite being under no pressure what so ever. Better than Tiote  :papiss: :memelol: :yao:

O'Shea and Brown to wage cuts to fit into the structure, see my earlier post.

Short won't dictate who we sign, but he shall give O'Neill a strict budget to work around, unlike Lerner who just threw money at him like it was confetti, that was never going to end well.

Catts had a great game today (I was there), you're judging him off 3 mistakes?

Masterplan off RTG and I agree with the NETD thing, small time as f*** but then again I wouldn't expect anything less from your mob.

Now that's not on, like I said I don't like you judging our fan base off the basis of a few daft lads, every club has it's idiots.

Like the whole carry on with Santon at his first interview, "Have you ever seen a mackem in Milan?". Cringeworthy.

Well, have you?

Pre-Season friendly ?

Guest Paxton

Didn't he walk out of Villa because Lerner finally refused to sanction his ridiculous spending? He doesn't seem to like or do too well when asked to work to a reasonable budget.

Wrong.

He knew that we would have to cut back and work on a budget, after spending heavily for the past 3 years.

What made him leave was that Lerner manoeuvred the sales of top players such as Barry and Milner behind O'Neill's back.

Hopefully next year it shall be much more competitive season when Martin the magician has had a summer to mess around with the squad.

I can't wait.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1301712/Buy-buy-Martin-How-ONeill-spent-120million-years-Aston-Villa.html

If it gets us 3 consecutive 6th places finishes, great cup runs and also European football then I'll take it.

For starters it won't because we have a great owner and chairman in Short, unlike that idiot Lerner who thinks that he has more money than he actually does.

Short knows what he's doing - He wouldn't give Martin O'Neill the massive funds to sign average players such as those, also we work on a tight wage budget that won't be broken, unlike Villa.

Didnt you just sign Oshea and Wes brown on massive 5 year contracts  :lol: :lol:

And are you saying he will dictate to MON who he can and cant sign. I'm sure that will go down well.

Oh, your boy Catts had a stormer today. Saw him give the ball straight to the oppostion on three occasions in the second hald despite being under no pressure what so ever. Better than Tiote  :papiss: :memelol: :yao:

Short won't dictate who we sign, but he shall give O'Neill a strict budget to work around, unlike Lerner who just threw money at him like it was confetti, that was never going to end well.

If that was a great game by that cunt, then long may it continue.

I can't wait.

Can you point out what Cattermole does well for me please? I'm struggling to see anything that justifies him being a Premier League footballer. The only 'talent' he seems to have is the ability to injure other footballers/collect bookings.

I can't wait.

Thing with Lee Lee Lee Clattermole Clattermoleeeee, is he is a horrible little cunt, thinks he is hard as fucking nails, still remember him crying at Boro when got sent off or booked or some shit, total clogger of a player - can't believe your fans like him, you can tell every team's players think he is a prick - for me he represents you very well - exactly as I see your lot :) - most of you anyway, I do have some mates that unfortunately are.

Guest Paxton

I can't wait.

I think he'll struggle to recreate that at Sunderland, especially with the club having to cut costs. Lerner threw money at him and got very little return in the grand scheme of things. I reckon he'll get you into the top ten regularly but that's about it.

Martin O'Neill wouldn't have came if there wasn't going to be much money involved.

I think Short shall give him a few bob in the summer, but I also think he shall ask him to offload the deadwood aswell.

The other thing I think may prove difficult in it is the pressure he will be under next season. At villa they are a bit meh, your lot are like us and will boooo (sorry I mean beewww) the f***er when he does not play the way you like, or a dip in form - ultimately that's what causes so many to fail at both clubs, I think we have been doing well because of lower expectations (although there are other factors such as hatembacisse, dreamboat and Mr T of course)

Our expectations currently are 8th place, and look to try and get 7th in the next couple seasons, and possibly knock on the doors of Europe.

You would say that's low expectations?

His signings aren't that bad to be fair, players like Shorey, Cuellar and Warnock looked decent at the time. I remember Cajun was a massive fan of Curtis Davies...

He seems to throw money at whoever is flavour of the month with the press come the transfer window. We've seen how well that's worked for Liverpool.

A lot of teams have done that though. Even Wenger with Jeffers ect.

Liverpool is just a ridiculous situation, that defies logic.

I can't wait.

If that was a great game by that c***, then long may it continue.

He was fucking awful. This Paxton character is a maniac.

Guest Paxton

I can't wait.

£10m for Curtis Davies  :lol:

There have been some drastic ones like.

But you could argue he did make a profit on players such as Young and Milner.

Excellent business selling Cahill there  :cheesy:

Not convinced with Cahill tbh, I think a team like Chelsea could find much better.

I can't wait.

we'll see, little from sunderland over the past few years gives what you are saying any proof. o'shea and brown on high wage long term contracts was straight out of the o'neill textbook.

Brown and O'Shea took wage cuts (To fit into our wage structure) to come here to play football. If we had to pay what they were on at United then I think we wouldn't have signed them.

they are still on far more than they are worth and will be for another 4 yrs. we learned the hard way with alan smith.

Guest Paxton

His signings aren't that bad to be fair, players like Shorey, Cuellar and Warnock looked decent at the time. I remember Cajun was a massive fan of Curtis Davies...

He seems to throw money at whoever is flavour of the month with the press come the transfer window. We've seen how well that's worked for Liverpool.

Bit over the top, Dogleish took delusional spending to a next level.

I can't wait.

Not convinced with Cahill tbh, I think a team like Chelsea could find much better.

Same, personally think our very own Steven Taylor is better than him. 

Bit over the top, Dogleish took delusional spending to a next level.

We agree on something, he is proper trolling the scousers at the moment and its funny as fuck

Guest Paxton

Well, have you?

That's not my point, I'm basically reinstating what the earlier poster said, it beckons small time mentality.

I can't wait.

Same, personally think our very own Steven Taylor is better than him. 

Think Taylor has always had the potential but not lived up to it, Rate cahill though, just a bit slow

Well, have you?

That's not my point, I'm basically reinstating what the earlier poster said, it beckons small time mentality.

Thought not, 118-4 is the latest score btw.

But, im sure with quality like Catts in your team you will soon be ahead.

Guest Paxton

Well, have you?

Pre-Season friendly ?

We had a brief European spell in 1973, however that won't be remembered by many.

Honestly man, Cattermole is f***ing s****. The bloke couldn't pass water, is one-paced and a dirty c***. He's not even in the same stratosphere as Tioté.

But Tiote went down when Sessi bitch slapped him, failed the hard man game - still fucking awesome though is Mr T