sunderland

JH

What's the cash prize for being NETD, Paxton?

No prize, just a meal for two with Wireside

Who is this Wireside you speak of?

Masterplan off RTG and I agree with the NETD thing, small time as f*** but then again I wouldn't expect anything less from your mob.

Now that's not on, like I said I don't like you judging our fan base off the basis of a few daft lads, every club has it's idiots.

Like the whole carry on with Santon at his first interview, "Have you ever seen a mackem in Milan?". Cringeworthy.

Well, have you?

Or have you even seen your team play a mid-week European game on TV?

Pre-Season friendly ?

We had a brief European spell in 1973, however that won't be remembered by many.

Thats like saying we had a brief trophy winning spell back before I was born :) - not interested in trophies now, never seen a decent one

What's the cash prize for being NETD, Paxton?

No prize, just a meal for two with Wireside

Who is this Wireside you speak of?

Masterplan off RTG and I agree with the NETD thing, small time as f*** but then again I wouldn't expect anything less from your mob.

Now that's not on, like I said I don't like you judging our fan base off the basis of a few daft lads, every club has it's idiots.

Like the whole carry on with Santon at his first interview, "Have you ever seen a mackem in Milan?". Cringeworthy.

Well, have you?

Or have you even seen your team play a mid-week European game on TV?

Pre-Season friendly ?

We had a brief European spell in 1973, however that won't be remembered by many.

well I dont suppose you remember it considering you werent born??

Didn't he walk out of Villa because Lerner finally refused to sanction his ridiculous spending? He doesn't seem to like or do too well when asked to work to a reasonable budget.

Wrong.

He knew that we would have to cut back and work on a budget, after spending heavily for the past 3 years.

What made him leave was that Lerner manoeuvred the sales of top players such as Barry and Milner behind O'Neill's back.

I wouldn't really say he 'manoeuvred' the sales of the better players behind his back. From what I remember Lerner was pretty open about them needing to sell to balance the books and O'Neill threw a massive paddy because he was told he wouldn't get every penny made off the Milner deal to spunk up the wall, which was why he left five days before the start of the season rather than when he was made aware that sales would be made. I also remember Villa players texting pictures of bottles of champagne to one another when it was announced he'd fucked off. Great signs.

Guest Paxton

Hopefully next year it shall be much more competitive season when Martin the magician has had a summer to mess around with the squad.

I can't wait.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1301712/Buy-buy-Martin-How-ONeill-spent-120million-years-Aston-Villa.html

If it gets us 3 consecutive 6th places finishes, great cup runs and also European football then I'll take it.

Even if it set you back 10 years ala Villa right now??

For starters it won't because we have a great owner and chairman in Short, unlike that idiot Lerner who thinks that he has more money than he actually does.

Short knows what he's doing - He wouldn't give Martin O'Neill the massive funds to sign average players such as those, also we work on a tight wage budget that won't be broken, unlike Villa.

Didnt you just sign Oshea and Wes brown on massive 5 year contracts  :lol: :lol:

And are you saying he will dictate to MON who he can and cant sign. I'm sure that will go down well.

Oh, your boy Catts had a stormer today. Saw him give the ball straight to the oppostion on three occasions in the second hald despite being under no pressure what so ever. Better than Tiote  :papiss: :memelol: :yao:

O'Shea and Brown to wage cuts to fit into the structure, see my earlier post.

Short won't dictate who we sign, but he shall give O'Neill a strict budget to work around, unlike Lerner who just threw money at him like it was confetti, that was never going to end well.

Catts had a great game today (I was there), you're judging him off 3 mistakes?

Can you point out what Cattermole does well for me please? I'm struggling to see anything that justifies him being a Premier League footballer. The only 'talent' he seems to have is the ability to injure other footballers/collect bookings.

Whenever he doesn't play we get out battled physically in midfield, and that's where the game in won and lost in my opinion.

Guest Paxton

Hopefully next year it shall be much more competitive season when Martin the magician has had a summer to mess around with the squad.

I can't wait.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1301712/Buy-buy-Martin-How-ONeill-spent-120million-years-Aston-Villa.html

If it gets us 3 consecutive 6th places finishes, great cup runs and also European football then I'll take it.

For starters it won't because we have a great owner and chairman in Short, unlike that idiot Lerner who thinks that he has more money than he actually does.

Short knows what he's doing - He wouldn't give Martin O'Neill the massive funds to sign average players such as those, also we work on a tight wage budget that won't be broken, unlike Villa.

Didnt you just sign Oshea and Wes brown on massive 5 year contracts  :lol: :lol:

And are you saying he will dictate to MON who he can and cant sign. I'm sure that will go down well.

Oh, your boy Catts had a stormer today. Saw him give the ball straight to the oppostion on three occasions in the second hald despite being under no pressure what so ever. Better than Tiote  :papiss: :memelol: :yao:

Short won't dictate who we sign, but he shall give O'Neill a strict budget to work around, unlike Lerner who just threw money at him like it was confetti, that was never going to end well.

Thing with Lee Lee Lee Clattermole Clattermoleeeee, is he is a horrible little c***, thinks he is hard as f***ing nails, still remember him crying at Boro when got sent off or booked or some s***, total clogger of a player - can't believe your fans like him, you can tell every team's players think he is a prick - for me he represents you very well - exactly as I see your lot :) - most of you anyway, I do have some mates that unfortunately are.

A fair few pricks have represented you aswell to be fair, Barton, Carroll, Bowyer, Ranger

Didn't he walk out of Villa because Lerner finally refused to sanction his ridiculous spending? He doesn't seem to like or do too well when asked to work to a reasonable budget.

Wrong.

He knew that we would have to cut back and work on a budget, after spending heavily for the past 3 years.

What made him leave was that Lerner manoeuvred the sales of top players such as Barry and Milner behind O'Neill's back.

I wouldn't really say he 'manoeuvred' the sales of the better players behind his back. From what I remember Lerner was pretty open about them needing to sell to balance the books and O'Neill threw a massive paddy because he was told he wouldn't get every penny made off the Milner deal to spunk up the wall, which was why he left five days before the start of the season rather than when he was made aware that sales would be made. I also remember Villa players texting pictures of bottles of champagne to one another when it was announced he'd fucked off. Great signs.

Nee need for racism like.  :bounce:

Guest Paxton

I can't wait.

Thing with Lee Lee Lee Clattermole Clattermoleeeee, is he is a horrible little c***, thinks he is hard as f***ing nails, still remember him crying at Boro when got sent off or booked or some s***, total clogger of a player - can't believe your fans like him, you can tell every team's players think he is a prick - for me he represents you very well - exactly as I see your lot :) - most of you anyway, I do have some mates that unfortunately are.

Like I said before you're judging us by the idiots, the majority of us are sound level-headed lads.

I can't wait.

A fair few pricks have represented you aswell to be fair, Barton, Carroll, Bowyer, Ranger

Very true, however we're not a classy club like you lot ;)

I can't wait.

To be fair don't think Carroll really fits in with them lunatics he just glassed someone, the rest are multiple offenders

I can't wait.

Can you point out what Cattermole does well for me please? I'm struggling to see anything that justifies him being a Premier League footballer. The only 'talent' he seems to have is the ability to injure other footballers/collect bookings.

Whenever he doesn't play we get out battled physically in midfield, and that's where the game in won and lost in my opinion.

So there's no real technical ability about him that makes him stand out, or even brings him up to the average standard? I think you've probably got it right- he's an 'asset' (not imo) purely because of his physicality and his ability to bully other teams.

I can't wait.

How many of your lads have had court appearances this season? Classy as a plate of cheesey chips.

Wrong.

Think you'll find that you're the one that's wrong. :thup:

Guest Paxton

I can't wait.

we'll see, little from sunderland over the past few years gives what you are saying any proof. o'shea and brown on high wage long term contracts was straight out of the o'neill textbook.

Brown and O'Shea took wage cuts (To fit into our wage structure) to come here to play football. If we had to pay what they were on at United then I think we wouldn't have signed them.

they are still on far more than they are worth and will be for another 4 yrs. we learned the hard way with alan smith.

Thing is though Alan Smith doesn't even look like a footballer every time he's played for you, while O'Shea is one of the main reasons we have a +5 goal difference, he's been pivotal for us in defence, while Smith's just constantly been a clogger. He'll be a starter in our defence for the next 2 seasons imo.

I can't wait.

How many of your lads have had court appearances this season? Classy as a plate of cheesey chips.

All 4 understand what the word no means also

I can't wait.

we'll see, little from sunderland over the past few years gives what you are saying any proof. o'shea and brown on high wage long term contracts was straight out of the o'neill textbook.

Brown and O'Shea took wage cuts (To fit into our wage structure) to come here to play football. If we had to pay what they were on at United then I think we wouldn't have signed them.

they are still on far more than they are worth and will be for another 4 yrs. we learned the hard way with alan smith.

Thing is though Alan Smith doesn't even look like a footballer every time he's played for you, while O'Shea is one of the main reasons we have a +5 goal difference, he's been pivotal for us in defence, while Smith's just constantly been a clogger. He'll be a starter in our defence for the next 2 seasons imo.

Think its more the 5 year contracts dished out for players like that tbh, I rate oshea (not brown though)

Guest Paxton

His signings aren't that bad to be fair, players like Shorey, Cuellar and Warnock looked decent at the time. I remember Cajun was a massive fan of Curtis Davies...

He seems to throw money at whoever is flavour of the month with the press come the transfer window. We've seen how well that's worked for Liverpool.

Bit over the top, Dogleish took delusional spending to a next level.

We agree on something, he is proper trolling the scousers at the moment and its funny as f***

I love him as he spent 20 million on Jordan Fucking Henderson.

I can't wait.

You will be lucky to have him and Brown fit for 15 games a season.

Guest Paxton

I can't wait.

Very true, however we're not a classy club like you lot ;)

I wouldn't call Derek Llambias classy like.

Guest Paxton

I can't wait.

To be fair don't think Carroll really fits in with them lunatics he just glassed someone, the rest are multiple offenders

Carroll got done for multiple things, assault, domestic abuse and also the use of class A substances (cocaine) along with Nolan anarl.

So..... how many tickets are Sunderland getting for the Cup Final?

The same number of train tickets and hotel rooms they have already booked. PartywithMarty n all that. 'Mackems on tuwer'

at least they dont have to waste any money on passport photos  for another year .

I can't wait.

Carroll got done for multiple things, assault, domestic abuse and also the use of class A substances (cocaine) along with Nolan anarl.

:facepalm: