sunderland

JH

Class :lol:

The pissed up itk council from Washington also reckons MoNg had a huge hand in the only deal they've done so far and it's only been done due to him. Had he no connection to the player they wouldn't have him.  :lol:

Heskey deal imminent?  :lol:

The p*ssed up itk council from Washington also reckons MoNg had a huge hand in the only deal they've done so far and it's only been done due to him. Had he no connection to the player they wouldn't have him.  :lol:

heskey for me like

As if he didn't realise he'd have trouble attracting players to that s*** hole :lol:

Imagine taking a World Class player on a tour of Sunderland trying to sell the city to him... good luck with that one.

As if he didn't realise he'd have trouble attracting players to that s*** hole :lol:

Imagine taking a World Class player on a tour of Sunderland trying to sell the city to him... good luck with that one.

They would take them to Newcastle, I honestly believe that.

It's where most of them live anyway.  :lol:

Guest BooBoo

They do! Guided tour of the toon after landing at Woolsington Airport.

The p*ssed up itk council from Washington also reckons MoNg had a huge hand in the only deal they've done so far and it's only been done due to him. Had he no connection to the player they wouldn't have him.  :lol:

heskey for me like

Was just thinking, I wonder how his career would have panned out if he hadn't signed for Liverpool. When he was at Leicester, he was a strong, direct, powerful goalscorer, remember that 4-3 game? He destroyed us that afternoon. Just a shame Houllier got his claws into him and turned him into a grafter out-wide for the likes of Owen & Fowler.

I've actually had a guided bus tour of Sunderland, I kid you not. It was through Gentoo and it was a tour of Sunderland's social housing. There was great pride in this street they have on the south side where Quinn and Arca have houses. That street looks OK I suppose but I can't imagine it attracting any new players.

I've actually had a guided bus tour of Sunderland, I kid you not. It was through Gentoo and it was a tour of Sunderland's social housing. There was great pride in this street they have on the south side where Quinn and Arca have houses. That street looks OK I suppose but I can't imagine it attracting any new players.

can't get any better than this http://stagecoach.mybesthost.com/csstsept09.shtml

Sunderland need a striker. Three observations.

1. MON said last week their transfer deals had all stalled.

2. Emile Heskey has failed to agree personal terms with Blackpool.

3. MON thinks Heskey is a striker.

Just saying, like.

Just saying, like.

Fingers crossed.

Just saying, like.

But we all know that he's really a winger ;)

Apparently a £12m upfront bid has gone in for Fletcher this morning.  :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a good player, but I also think when Wolves bought him from Burnley they paid a premium and his maximum market value.

£7m for Cisse, £12m for Fletcher, and the worst thing is I reckon wolves will take it to £15m with addons and they'll pay it because they haven't been looking anywhere else but him.

Just saying, like.

But we all know that he's really a winger ;)

Also a "defensive striker".

That RTG panic thread is exactly what our forums were like under MON at this time of year