sunderland

JH

Every single MoN side is the same:

- Rigid formation

- Effective/Efficient

- Big man up top (Heskey, Sutton, Bentner, Carew etc)

- Scrapper in the middle (Lennon, Cattermole etc)

- Decent wingers (Milner, Young, Downing, Guppy, McClean etc)

- British core

He's got a very good ability to motivate/get the best out of average players but there's nothing more to the guy than that.

He's stumbled across a system which broadly works and he'll always achieve reasonable results and that will be it.

I'd never want him at NUFC and I'd not be keen to pay good money to watch his sides.

I hate Martin O'Neill TBH, and this stems from well before he had anything to do with the mackems. If we appointed him I would weep openly.

I also dislike him immensely, and not because he manages Sunderland. I think he gets a horrendously easy ride from the press because he's one of Clough's boys from Forest which has resulted in a situation whereby he can conduct himself in a manner which makes him act like a child - see: walking out on Villa when he wasn't allowed to go out and sign Aiden McGeady and was instead asked to sell some players after saddling them with a huge wage bill, claiming we'd went to see the referee at half time during the derby and then backtracking like a girl when Carver called him out on it, enacting legal action against a football fan website for posting a transfer rumour etc.

He's a decent manager, however I'm not so certain he's a decent human being.

Just seen he is in the British Army. He is allowed to handle deadly weapons? :kinnear:

He has been hand picked by senior members of the British Military to take a lead role in Operation 'Human Shield'

The rest of his regiment are part of Operation 'Get Behind The Mackem'

Every single MoN side is the same:

- Rigid formation

- Effective/Efficient

- Big man up top (Heskey, Sutton, Bentner, Carew etc)

- Scrapper in the middle (Lennon, Cattermole etc)

- Decent wingers (Milner, Young, Downing, Guppy, McClean etc)

- British core

He's got a very good ability to motivate/get the best out of average players but there's nothing more to the guy than that.

He's stumbled across a system which broadly works and he'll always achieve reasonable results and that will be it.

I'd never want him at NUFC and I'd not be keen to pay good money to watch his sides.

I hate Martin O'Neill TBH, and this stems from well before he had anything to do with the mackems. If we appointed him I would weep openly.

I also dislike him immensely, and not because he manages Sunderland. I think he gets a horrendously easy ride from the press because he's one of Clough's boys from Forest which has resulted in a situation whereby he can conduct himself in a manner which makes him act like a child - see: walking out on Villa when he wasn't allowed to go out and sign Aiden McGeady and was instead asked to sell some players after saddling them with a huge wage bill, claiming we'd went to see the referee at half time during the derby and then backtracking like a girl when Carver called him out on it, enacting legal action against a football fan website for posting a transfer rumour etc.

He's a decent manager, however I'm not so certain he's a decent human being.

That's fairly spot on tbh, echo's what I think. I was canny narked when the Mackem's hired him as it was a good bet he would get them firing straight away and so it showed. I did not expect the inevitable decline to start off as soon as it has mind and he's got his toughest test so far with these bas*ards.

Hopefully an opening day mauling will set the wheels of nicely.

Some times I think Sunderland should create a cheesy chips version of Wonka's chocolate factory to lure potential new signings in. They can give Mong the Wonka outfit too and have him roll around with his little Cattermole oompa loompas.

'Come with me and you'll be in a town of pure intoxication, take a look and you'll see the racial segregation'

:lol: :lol: