sunderland

JH

makes me laugh how all the toon fans hated him at the beginning lmao deluded or what!

:dowie:

How is that being deluded?  :lol:

I think the mackems are having an online 'word a day' tutorial:

Yesterday: 'Penultimate'

Today: 'Deluded'

Never: 'Self-awareness'

Guest BooBoo

I like Adam Johnson, class player. On his day he is Englands best winger.

The Man City fans I work with all have a downer on him.

What do you mean Otter?

Where would he fit in as Larsson and McClean are two of their best players? I guess Colback would make way.

He'd quite obviously replace Larsson. Why would he replace a central midfield water carrier?

Guest BooBoo

What do you mean Otter?

Where would he fit in as Larsson and McClean are two of their best players? I guess Colback would make way.

Just that the City fans I know, really don't rate Johnson and would be happy to see him out of the club. "Flatters to deceive" seems the consensus.

He definitely would be one of their best ever players. Don't know how they can make the point 'flatters to deceive' when he gets such little game time but often has a big impact. Not only did he score goals and create several assists last season but they often really important and were the difference between points if I remember correctly

What do you mean Otter?

He'd quite obviously replace Larsson. Why would he replace a central midfield water carrier?

I thought they would line up

LM : McClean

CM: Catts

CM: Larson

ACM: Sess

RM: Johnson

The mackems I know love Larsson.