sunderland

JH

Re: Patronising Pardew

Hope MON nuts the t*** on Sunday.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737034#ixzz29kTILCqN 

Be class if Mon say's that neen of there's would get in our team though

Aye it would be...

"So Martin, big game on Sunday, Newcastle have some very talented individuals, looking at the 2 teams are there any you would have from them?"

"Well, I've looked at the opposition, I'm familiar with most if not all of the squad and I can put my hand on my heart and say with some confidence, I would have neen"

"What? Nine?"

"No, please listen, I've shown you the courtesy of replying to your question, now please show the same courtesy and listen to my answer. Neen, I would take neen of the Newcastle team"

"....are you alright Mr O'Neill?"

Guest neesy111

So pardews a shit Manager they reckon. Can anybody remind me of the last Sunderland Manager to finish 5th or higher?

When did O'Neill last get the manager of the year....

So pardews a s*** Manager they reckon. Can anybody remind me of the last Sunderland Manager to finish 5th or higher?

Using logic to dispel mackem tripe :yao:

I checked it was 1955

That's superb. So when they beat us 9-1, we won the league, and last time they had as good a season as us last year (something us ourselves have matched or bettered 9 times since anyway), we won the FA Cup.

So pardews a s*** Manager they reckon. Can anybody remind me of the last Sunderland Manager to finish 5th or higher?

Using logic to dispel mackem tripe :yao:

I checked it was 1955

That's superb. So when they beat us 9-1, we won the league, and last time they had as good a season as us last year (something us ourselves have matched or bettered 9 times since anyway), we won the FA Cup.

aye- and a Mackem needs to be in his 60s to have seen them do better thats Pards did last season, no wonder they feel so Inferior.

They are.

They have always been obsessed by us. I remember in their first promotion under Reid, I must have been around 8. The ginger scruff mackems round the corner were hammered, singing "No silverware, No silverware" about us. I had no idea what they were on about. I didn't understand what the big deal was, this club I'd barely heard of were singing songs about us. In my opinion our rivals were Man U. These chumps only became relevant in 1999 after they beat us 2-1.