sunderland

JH

Likely line-up for their next game:

Mignolet

Bardsley - O'Shea - Cuellar - Rose

Johnson - Cattsformelike - Colback - McClean

Gardner

Fletcher

The amount of average British players :iamatwat: Mackem continental scouts may as well just not bother filing reports too which makes it funnier.

How can anyone look at that list of players and think they are 1-3 players away from a top quality team? I know we all see our teams through rose tinted specs at times but apart from a couple of players that team is complete garbage.

Thats like a six minute video on why not to touch Martin O'Neill with a bargepole.

To think it was recorded so early in the season too before the record low shots, confused tactics etc, etc, really transpired.

after a game on a sunday at villa, the players would not gather for training until thursday.

why not have the rest of the fucking week off??

Mignolet

Gardner

Fletcher

The amount of average British players :iamatwat: Mackem continental scouts may as well just not bother filing reports too which makes it funnier.

How can anyone look at that list of players and think they are 1-3 players away from a top quality team? I know we all see our teams through rose tinted specs at times but apart from a couple of players that team is complete garbage.

Not many worse line ups in the league. Bar Rose, Mignolet, Sessegnon and perhaps Johnson (if he finds old form) that's easily relegation material. And really, only the former two is performing at an acceptable level. I'm not having the Fletcher w***-fest even though he's their one and only goal threat.

Mignolet

Gardner

Fletcher

Out of that XI I'd have Mignolet and Fletcher as back up. Most of the rest would need to drop a division to have any impact.

Wow just checked out their ridiculous message board, the voices of decent are growing. They are still battering on about it not being O'Neill's team though, hehe probably not gonna stop that one until every players has been bought by O'Neill.