sunderland

JH

Hi mackem. You gonna turn into a mong like the rest?

I worked him out after 3 posts.

Wasn't hiding the fact to be honest.

But I thought it was only Mag Kernts (© Readytogo.net) that were so obsessed as to register on a rival teams messageboard?

I personally have nothing against mags coming on a Sunderland board provided they add something constructive. Midds and Leonard Osbourne have already been mentioned.

It's the ones that sign up and pretend to be Sunderland fans or more recently Brighton fans that seem to irritate people.

I'm not obsessed. Just its nice to get some different views from another teams supporters from time to time.

It'd be nice to hear your Newcastle/Sunderland combined XI (unbiased). Just so we can get an idea of what sort of Mackem you are :)

Mignolet/Krul

Santon

O'Shea

Coloccini

Rose

Ben Arfa

Tiote

Cabaye

Sessegnon

Fletcher

Ba

They always start off sensible ....

Hi mackem. You gonna turn into a mong like the rest?

I worked him out after 3 posts.

Wasn't hiding the fact to be honest.

But I thought it was only Mag Kernts (© Readytogo.net) that were so obsessed as to register on a rival teams messageboard?

I personally have nothing against mags coming on a Sunderland board provided they add something constructive. Midds and Leonard Osbourne have already been mentioned.

It's the ones that sign up and pretend to be Sunderland fans or more recently Brighton fans that seem to irritate people.

I'm not obsessed. Just its nice to get some different views from another teams supporters from time to time.

:thup:

There are fans of loads of other clubs on here. Thick skin might be required at times (apart from the Barca fan, his team are untouchable the lucky bastard :lol:) but it's perfectly possible to have reasonable debate.

Guest Mackem Logic

It'd be nice to hear your Newcastle/Sunderland combined XI (unbiased). Just so we can get an idea of what sort of Mackem you are :)

Mignolet/Krul

Santon

O'Shea

Coloccini

Rose

Ben Arfa

Tiote

Cabaye

Sessegnon

Fletcher

Ba

Hmmm, a little over 3 minutes to come up with it.... was it pre-prepared.

This one could be trying a bit too hard, too soon me thinks.

Guest Mackem Logic

Aye he did, I can remember his Gardner 1-0 Cabaye post after Gardner had scored a goal in one of the opening games of last season :lol:

And obviously all the comparisons of Sess and HBA, which of course have all been proven as s*** :yao:

He (Masterplank) compares Fletcher and Cisse now, completely ignoring Ba and of course HBA.

Welcome to the board hithere, hope you can remain sane and sensible. We've had far too many idiot mackems on here (and I mean proper fucking idiots), which explains why so many are cautious when we get a new one.

Guest reefatoon

Question 3: Name who scored the 9 goals in this infamous 9-1 drubbing . . . .

From wireside's twitter. :lol:

674567832.jpg?key=638412&Expires=1353512156&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=xsbSgA3PLgU279nPJkJzziujaURSPVk37TBLP9~R~X12ah3TQi6XPXVkI4XeercoBNC8YGF6I8R8aBiyAQXQINWRe1xezwhUE-iGmT2cKEzeIgvbcu2UJ-Il2ntDHJK5bDzkevSA2AH9Hx6qCd~nL1TVbBFgFkJUXKaNpTNUXZc_

:lol: what a clem that bloke is