sunderland

JH

10) Jaws. Either:

- A) A scary shark movie

- B) Something that, following constructive criticism, people will need to re-wire

11) Do you get irrational feelings of anger when confronted by letterboxes?

A

No I do not...

It'd be nice to hear your Newcastle/Sunderland combined XI (unbiased). Just so we can get an idea of what sort of Mackem you are :)

Mignolet/Krul

Santon

O'Shea

Coloccini

Rose

Ben Arfa

Tiote

Cabaye

Sessegnon

Fletcher

Ba

Hmmm, a little over 3 minutes to come up with it.... was it pre-prepared.

This one could be trying a bit too hard, too soon me thinks.

Give it a rest, man.

In my opinion no, too many additives.

All right, you've passed.  It would be good though to have a decent mackem on here, you could be the 2nd as we did have one a while ago.  You'll have to accept some piss taking but you can also give it in return.

Guest bimpy474

9. Calling Demba Bubba lips, ok with casual racism ?

If we find out your name on RTG, we would know the answer i guess.

Racism in any form shouldn't be tolerated

Correct answer, i do hope you said exactly the same on RTG.

6 Does the Inter Citys Fairs Cup- recognised by UEFA count as a trophy to you? Mr mackem.

Never really considered it

consider it now.........

is it a real trophy?

Going by Wikipedia it says that it doesn't consider the trophy to be part of a club's European record but yes at the time it was a valid enough trophy. (I'm basing that on the fact Barca won it the most times.)

Will be good to have a bit of class on the board tbh, it's what we've been missing :)

All for it myself, I much prefer a bit of representation from The Other Side, although I fear for what might happen if we continue to be dismal and they put in a couple of results >_<

The last one seemed decent though, got a fair bit of unwarranted stick and then went "the full masterplan". I'm all for some decent sunderland input, god knows RTG does a shit job of representing sunderland on the internets, however i give it 2 weeks before he starts going mental ;)

Kidding really welcome aboard

In my opinion no, too many additives.

All right, you've passed.  It would be good though to have a decent mackem on here, you could be the 2nd as we did have one a while ago.  You'll have to accept some piss taking but you can also give it in return.

Was called safc wasn't he? Was canny IIRC.

That last one after Wireside :lol: Lasted about two days before going bonkers