sunderland

JH

Apparently there are some tremendous O2 Bolt On offers available to all Sunderland fans today!

Sections of the media and the more gullible of their fans were looking for any kind of tenuous, co-incidental link to their cup win in 1973 this season, what with it being 2013 and that...

Wouldn't be suprised if some of last season's Wembley coaches were being dusted down prior to last night's debacle.

Stokoe >>>>>> O'Neill.

Guest Roger Kint

honestly even though intentionally i clicked on the thread about sunderland and read the comments i couldn't care less what they're up to at the min tbh

FYP ;)

honestly even though intentionally i clicked on the thread about sunderland and read the comments i couldn't care less what they're up to at the min tbh

FYP ;)

:clap:

rapier wit

Always got time for the bamps down the road no matter where we are in the league.

Anyway, it seems both clubs are locked in an epic "shyte-off" for the season.

Aye, don't get me wrong I usually would enjoy watching them get put out the cup etc etc ... just can't 'enjoy' it while we look in a much more shit situation ourselves.  Hence 'couldn't care less at the min'

Guest Roger Kint

Aye, don't get me wrong I usually would enjoy watching them get put out the cup etc etc ... just can't 'enjoy' it while we look in a much more shit situation ourselves.  Hence 'couldn't care less at the min'

For the record it wasnt a dig at you, at least you posted it last night when the thread was on the top of the board.

Guest Vinkent

Always got time for the bamps down the road no matter where we are in the league.

Anyway, it seems both clubs are locked in an epic "shyte-off" for the season.

Does this mean we're winning or losing?  :undecided: