sunderland

JH

Guest Slippery Sam

McClean really does look thick as f***ing mince

Looks a bit hot-headed at times - just hope he doesn't seriously injure someone sometime.

He really is an ugly fucker though. Potato heed.

SUBSTITUTION - Sunderland 0-1 Man Utd

Sunderland go to a flat 4-4-2 formation as an angry-looking Adam Johnson is hauled off and replaced by Connor Wickham.

:lol:

EDIT: It gets better...

SUBSTITUTION - Sunderland 0-1 Man Utd

There's plenty of activity on the touchline now. Shinji Kagawa is replaced by Danny Welbeck and, for Sunderland, Phil Bardsley is hooked off and replaced by Seb Larsson. I imagine Craig Gardner will now slot in at right-back.

Conceded fewer than us, better GD than us, lost fewer games than us, only two points fewer than us.

They're in the shit and we're not, despite us having to actually play them? Hmm.

Conceded fewer than us, better GD than us, lost fewer games than us, only two points fewer than us.

They're in the s*** and we're not, despite us having to actually play them? Hmm.

Smells of Nar. Game against these is massive. Ditto Fulham.

if we play our A game we will beat these.

How often have we done that this season? Less than them I would guess.

Arguably (very arguably) Chelsea at home - don't think I could give you a second example.

They're in the s*** and we're not, despite us having to actually play them? Hmm.

They've lost their main goal threat for the rest of the season which makes them more fooked than us like, i hope :)