sunderland

JH

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=773179

had newcastle fans done it it would have proved what vile and despicable people we are, they do it and it's "quality" and a laugh, sums them up in a way, it's not what happens but who does it, we've seen a lot of that over the last week or so.

That line of thinking extends to absolutely everything they do and every decision the club make, for most of their fans. Giving Wes Brown a massive contract, hiring a fascist as manager are just two tremendous decisions to mention. They don't do grey area or subtlety, mags bad, sunlun good. Stupid f***ing c***s.

they have a papisse cisse thread which is hilarious for it. the rumour starts he's coming over to sign for them, pages of "gerrin", "juat what we need" etc, then after a few pages it's posted that he's coming here and you can literally see the change, "he's s**** anyway", "not be able to do it in the premier". he went from great to s*** in about 2mins purely because of where he wasn't go and now where he was. they really have no objectivity where we are involved.

Oh god i wish i could read that thread!

Here you go marra.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=664073

Cheers!

Saw a thread on RTG for this, so may as well ask the question on here. Favourite derby game ? Mine would have to be the 5-1 ( probably most people's answer) because we had just came up, they were full of their usual shite and we put the cunts right back in their place. The only way I can describe it is beautiful.

Without a doubt the 5-1, but I only have that and the 1-1 from last season where I've been there, so it's quite an easy choice. Saying that, I thoroughly enjoyed last years game as well, but in a completely different way. Was fucking knackered after that game, after all the chances we had in that second half :lol:

I attended the 2-0 game at SJP a few years back. What a day that was.

Cracking atmosphere that day, if you're on about the one under Keegan. Thought last years atmosphere was a bit flat, honestly think the kick off time and weather played a part as daft as that sounds.

The 5-1 was perfect in every way. Don't even need to talk about it.

I had a lot of fun last season too. Essentially got dumped so booked a train to Newcastle for the weekend, met my mates early and watched it in one of the pubs around Haymarket. Won 30 odd quid with Ryan Taylor first goal. I remember the pub being rammed with about 150 people all going nuts. One of them brought their kid who was sitting in a corner with a colouring in book and crayons - and had every singing ''Colour in if you love the toon''. Then embarked on a pub crawl around town before my train to go home, and was so drunk I cried because I had to leave Newcastle. I have not been that drunk since.

First one I can remember was 2-1 in 91 or 92 with the Liam O'brien free kick. I used to wear that yellow kit and practice my free kicks in the street for weeks after that.

Guest Roger Kint

Personally the 1-4 at their place, but obviously the fact that I was there influences my choice. 1-0 down at half time, Shearer's last game, Luque scored with a beautiful chip :lol:

THAT groundsman made it for me :lol:

The 5-1 was amazing. Probably the greatest day of my life truth be told :lol:

It was like a carnival from the minute Bramble got his marching orders. Never known an atmosphere like it either in the ground or out on the town. Everyone, absolutely everyone - man, woman, child - was delirious. I've never hugged so many people in my life. I ended up spending close to £100 getting absolutely blitzed on Timmerman's.

the 5-1 was fucking mint.

Went over me mates in Sandyford for breakfast at some ungodly hour and had 4 or so cans before heading into town.  Proper nervous pre-match.  We'd just been promoted.  All their fans had been mouthing off beforehand as they reckoned they were now an "established" side and we were just "new boys".

Genuinely couldn't have imagined how the game panned out in my wildest dreams.  Was just in a state of euphoria when Shola bagged the penalty just before HT.  If the FT whistle had blown then, I would've gone home chuffed.  The Titus sending off capped it like.  Of all the people, it had to be him.

Stayed out but eventually had to call it a day and put myself to bed.  Vaguely remember going nuts to this, which was hastily mocked up by the DJ in Floritas that night.

The 5-1 was magical and the 4-1 turn around was incredibly hilarious but ill always have a soft spot for the 02/03 game at the SOS with all the 'HAHA lets all laugh at Sunderland' signs.

http://nufc.com/images/sos1.jpg

Guest pintofscottsellers

1-0 away last season for me, won tickets for it, the celebrations at the end were unreal.

3-2 from a few years ago.

It was the first derby I went too.

We were the better team and deservedly went a goal up, somehow they got level pretty much straight away, we then deservedly went 2-1 up, again somehow they got level.

In the 2nd half we were the better team but somehow we couldn't get the goal. Then we got a free kick towards the gallowgate (My season ticket was right behind the goal about 6 rows or so up.) and it all happened in slow motion. Emre hit the ball, I thought it was going so started to rise to cheer, the ball got closer and closer, and swerved towards the post, I thought it was going to hit the post so I started to sit back down, the back of the net rippled and that was it, I was back on my feet and celebrating. It the best game I've ever been too.

Guest palnese

I attended the 2-0 game at SJP a few years back. What a day that was.

Cracking atmosphere that day, if you're on about the one under Keegan. Thought last years atmosphere was a bit flat, honestly think the kick off time and weather played a part as daft as that sounds.

Aye, that one. The early goal didn't do much harm to the atmosphere.

5-1 was unbelievable, but there's something about winning at their place that can't be matched by any scoreline at home. Can't choose between

Dabizas 1-0 - the releif, I was ~11 and had now been to 6 derbies in a row, which included 2 defeats and no wins. I was in the second row, right behind the goal that Dabizas scored in. Was mental.

4-1 away for obvious reasons. The 3 goals in 5 mins may be the most euphoric few mins of football I've ever been to.

I know this is a year ago, but still. From the Cisse thread:

To be honest, I'd rather we wait until the summer and then try to sign Robert Lewandowski. He's a bit bigger and a bit stronger than Cisse. We're going to have to make a pretty big offer for him though.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=664073&page=12#ixzz2Q9W75vAT

:serious:

The new Lorente.