sunderland

JH

Guest neesy111

How much money do we earn from this? Do we get medals and a trophy?

We get the fake trophy which they invented.

Guest Paxton

What's the cash prize for being NETD, Paxton?

An embarrassing accolade that was made up by the delusional fans, there's not many of them but the fuckers come right out in force when we are playing badly.

Pretty shite crack in all honesty.

Guest Paxton

No prize, just a meal for two with Wireside

Who is this Wireside you speak of?

An embarrassing accolade that was made up by the delusional fans, there's not many of them but the fuckers come right out in force when we are playing badly.

Pretty s**** crack in all honesty.

Nar nar nar, not having any of this. We are NETD, stop trying to devalue the trophy.

Sound as fuck Mackem fan. Used to spend a bit of time on here and everyone enjoyed having him around

Masterplan off RTG and I agree with the NETD thing, small time as fuck but then again I wouldn't expect anything less from your mob.

Guest Paxton

Nar nar nar, not having any of this. We are NETD, stop trying to devalue the trophy.

You have played better than us all season so you should rightly finish above us, fair play to you lot and that wankstain Pardew.

Hopefully next year it shall be much more competitive season when Martin the magician has had a summer to mess around with the squad.

Guest Paxton

Masterplan off RTG and I agree with the NETD thing, small time as f*** but then again I wouldn't expect anything less from your mob.

Now that's not on, like I said I don't like you judging our fan base off the basis of a few daft lads, every club has it's idiots.

Like the whole carry on with Santon at his first interview, "Have you ever seen a mackem in Milan?". Cringeworthy.

Martin o'neill is a good motivator, gets 100% out of players and sets his teams up so they're hard to beat and can counter well. He's a decent manager but if you think he's going to be any good in the transfer market you've not spent any time looking at his career so far

You have played better than us all season so you should rightly finish above us, fair play to you lot and that wankstain Pardew.

Hopefully next year it shall be much more competitive season when Martin the magician has had a summer to mess around with the squad.

On a NUFC message board  :lol: