sunderland

JH

A car pulled over this morning and asked me for directions. I said aye and was about to tell him when I realised he had Sunderland stickers and s*** all over his car. Ended up giving him directions in the wrong direction to the wrong place.

But of a twatful thing to do but it was a split second decision and I took the moral high ground.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

:drool: Ireland need McLean on :lol:

Just what they need, a mentally challenged potato running around in circles.

N.E football banter page on FB:

"cant stand you dirty fucking geordie bastards yous are shite scared of sunderland fans. when yous come here we try and fight with yous but over at your place yous dont try and fight with us yous fight with the police plus ive seen a video of mags fans running away from 3 safc fans on youtube. get a life ya soft cunts"

soz solid.  :lol:

My driving instructor is a deluded mackem, slags every single one of our players apart from Krul, who single handedly got us into Europe as our defence is shit.

My driving instructor is a deluded mackem, slags every single one of our players apart from Krul, who single handedly got us into Europe as our defence is shit.

How about if you take your business somewhere else? :lol:

I love how detractors always use keepers as a convenient detachment from the rest of the team. Good job I live down here because if I heard nonsense like that I'd throw punches.

Like that arsehole bint Louise Taylor virtually blaming Harper for us winning the Championship.

Next time he pulls up outside your house, casually walk over, sit in the drivers seat and mention to him that you think one of his brake light covers is cracked.

As he jumps from his seat to investigate, slam the car into reverse and end him.

The best thing is, you won't even get done. Tell the police he told you to reverse it to check the reverse light and you slipped.

Get up.

Guest johnson293

I see 'Wireside' has still got a hard on for HBA....

FTM‏ @Masterplan_1978

James McClean done more in his cameo appearance than Hatem Ben Awful did for France the other night. Result. #safc #nufc #FTM

FTM‏ @Masterplan_1978

James McClean done more in his cameo appearance than Hatem Ben Awful did for France the other night. Result. #safc #nufc #FTM

Such a weapon.  That boulder faced twat did fuck all.  I wouldn't have even realised he was on through anything he did, but the lanky, ugly cunt is pretty hard to miss.

Guest Roger Kint

Called Stu? :hmm:

FTM‏ @Masterplan_1978

:mackems:

FTM‏ @Masterplan_1978

Well McClean conceded possession twice as often, so technically he's right, McClean did do more.

It was all shite, but it was more.