sunderland

JH

I can sort of see what they mean, as we didn´t play particularly well. Thought we had a weird ability to drag the match quality down a few levels and grind out results while most of the time being under pressure from the opposing team.

which games ?

the beginning of that run in first half of season think where we'd regulaly be carried by a Ba goal. Think of the Wigan 1-0 and such too.

you see, i don't remember many games where we weren't the better team, all be it slightly, certainly the only game we deserved to get beat and didn't was QPR away. fulham was iffy but wigan ?.....http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2011/10/22/england/premier-league/newcastle-united-football-club/wigan-athletic-football-club/1117126/.

not the better team would be harsh but remember us looking fairly scrappy, nothing like the team we were when we played some of the better teams.

true but it was only really fulham and wigan at home and QPR got flagged up as it was live on the box.....thats why the murdering of villa away (draw) never gets a mention. i wonder how many games in the first dozen or so man utd could've lost/drew, they didn't look great early season.

Guest Loven11

Haha, I hope they do sign that useless buggar.

Can't believe some of them cunts would really want him there. No wonder we laugh at them cunts when some of them reckon Emile fucking Heskey would be a brill signing.

Can't believe some of them c***s would really want him there. No wonder we laugh at them c***s when some of them reckon Emile f***ing Heskey would be a brill signing.

they don't, but they will say that whatever they do is great while whatever we do is crap, ie vaughan was a fabtastic capture, cabaye was a foreign nobody who wouldn't adjust, whickham was the next shearer, cisse wouldn't adapt.........you can ask them about any player, they'll need to know who he's signing for before they can answer........"player x"......he's signing for sunderland "seen him loads don't know why barce weren't in for him though they were and we beat them to him".....got it wrong mate he's signing for newcastle "seen him loads he's shite, darlo turned him down"

Guest johnson293

Can't believe some of them cunts would really want him there. No wonder we laugh at them cunts when some of them reckon Emile fucking Heskey would be a brill signing.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=12901388&postcount=71

Ha ha, they really believe Sessonion will be there next season, too.

Guest neesy111

How many centre backs do they have? Cuellar, Bramble, Brown, Oshea, Killgallon im sure theres a few more

Yeap, but O'Neill is known to prefer CB's at fullback than actual fullbacks.

How many centre backs do they have? Cuellar, Bramble, Brown, Oshea, Killgallon im sure theres a few more

Cuellar. It's just like Quinn and Bruce are still there, nothing has changed.

Sadly for Sunderland their reputation and status in football means they will always end up paying over the odds for the type of players no one else really wants.