sunderland

JH

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=12985824&postcount=101

money talks mate , can see it happening and reckon it will , how the f*** they have moved on the way they have with the whole set up at that club is baffling , maybe we need to be a bit more ruthless instead of the nicey nice club we portray

wat

I also see the mods have merged the many threads  :iamatwat:

Are they beginning to think that its not just luck but hard work behind the scenes of sorting out Freddies mess??

left for their pre-season trip to Korea this morning.

Oldtype - please go and be 'mag in a blazer' and give them a warm welcome at the airport, holding a banner saying this (apologies if google translate didn't do it very well)

나를 위해 고양이처럼

나를 위해 개들은, 좋아해요.

tbh

Had to laugh at an old woman on "Look North" tonight. There was a piece about Sunderlands population dropping to 275k according to a cencus, while Newcastles' has risen to 280k. They interviewed a Sunderland woman who said "I was born here, but when i go to Newcastle there's things going on and it's alive. While here is fast turning into a dump."  :lol:

Mate just reminded me of this, anyone got the photoshop someone on RTG made with Martys face copied onto predator?

Pretty sure it had Bweces, Pardews and a few of our players decapitated heads on a belt too :lol:

Had to laugh at an old woman on "Look North" tonight. There was a piece about Sunderlands population dropping to 275k according to a cencus, while Newcastles' has risen to 280k. They interviewed a Sunderland woman who said "I was born here, but when i go to Newcastle there's things going on and it's alive. While here is fast turning into a dump."  :lol:

Was laughing when I saw that. Rewind and record... http://yfrog.com/jv3p9z