sunderland

JH

Stitched badges are nice but give extreme nipple itch!

always remember this kit used to give me extreme bullet nipple!!

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/1996-1997-Newcastle-United-Away-Football-Shirt-XL-/00/$(KGrHqEOKpgE25g+6C1qBN1ik0mopg~~_12.JPG

Marty on a metro!

I think that's the tube tbh!

Most likely yes but he is in Sunderland at the moment and Marty goes with Metro.  So I changed it.

Marty's Party Metro!!!

Venga Boys doing a live set.

I wish i was like really hard and mental too...

Mag in work (I know a contradiction in terms) was giving it the full swagger the other day.

I was enjoying my lunch and perusing through my latest blog post when he came into the office.

'Ah but tha Majam kint sty fyr long' he spat at me 'da lhads plan ist in fool moshun'.

I eyeballed him from my chair as he strutted past me on the way to the bathroom, knwoing that Ive already had one disciplinary problem due to dealing with a similar scumbag.

I followed him and used my forearm to pin him by the neck against the wall.

'I know what your plan is mag. You have revealed it through your arrogance.'

I warned him if he ever speak about my people in such a fashion again I wll break him.

He hasnt made a peep since.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=715966&page=9#ixzz213X4soMk

Okay, I did not count on there being actual mackem expats in Korea coming to the match :lol:

Sounds like the 5 of you in black and white are in a bit of a pickle? How many of them are there? :lol:

Several dozen :scared:

Can't believe some people fall for Sir Ricky's posts man  :2funny:

fairplay, im not as well versed on that forum as others it seems...it did seem a bit WUMmy like

You actually came across one of his less obvious ones to be fair to you mate, wait till you see some of his others man they are absolutely hilarious :lol:

Can't believe some people fall for Sir Ricky's posts man  :2funny:

fairplay, im not as well versed on that forum as others it seems...it did seem a bit WUMmy like

You actually came across one of his less obvious ones to be fair to you mate, wait till you see some of his others man they are absolutely hilarious :lol:

haha It seems pretty damn stupid with the benefit of hindsight mind, but fairplay, if youre gonna troll an opposition message board, atleast have some fun doing it!

1-0 down

Best day of mi life.

Same. Much better than the birth of my son.

Genuinely I never believed this day would come, truly it is a special kind of joy ecstatic, and even a bit...erotic

Since nothing can ever match this, I must jump to my death immediately