sunderland

JH

so the best we can hope for is 9th? don't get me wrong i would certainly take that now if offered, but the mags kept 15 clean sheets last season and won the majority of their 18 games by 1 goal, and their success was built around a solid defense. we have the potential for a very strong back 5 if we can land collins. mig, cuellar, brown/collins, oshea, ricco/warnock - you cant tell me that is not strong

:lol:

so the best we can hope for is 9th? don't get me wrong i would certainly take that now if offered, but the mags kept 15 clean sheets last season and won the majority of their 18 games by 1 goal, and their success was built around a solid defense. we have the potential for a very strong back 5 if we can land collins. mig, cuellar, brown/collins, oshea, ricco/warnock - you cant tell me that is not strong

:spit:

Frazier Campbell is wank.

Thanks for that, you have changed my opinion.

I'm not looking to change opinions, people can form their own, but if it's anything other than "Frazier Campbell is wank", it's wrong.

Ba is also miles better than any of our strikers.

Tiote is better than anything we have in central midfield.

Ben Arfa is much better than Larsson.

Krul is better than Mig.

- Ba will be off in the next 10 days

- i would rathe rhave catts than tiote anyday of the week

- agree with ben arfa, although i do rate larsson

- krul may be a little bit better, but certainly not significantly. both solid keepers if not spectacular

That forum is hilarious.

:lol: Are they winding up themselves?  I can't tell.

Guest neesy111

If that's a serious injury then it could be curtains for Brown considering his other knee problems.

Shame for Brown, but fuck me, why did the mackems give him a four year deal? :lol: Hardly surprising seeing him picking up injuries, it's what he's been doing the last five years before they signed him.

Shame for Brown, but fuck me, why did the mackems give him a four year deal? :lol: Hardly surprising seeing him picking up injuries, it's what he's been doing the last five years before they signed him.

but the winners medals..........

Because while we were signing unknown Frenchmen from a shit league, they were signing proven Premier League players and Champions League winners, lol.

Ba is also miles better than any of our strikers.

Tiote is better than anything we have in central midfield.

Ben Arfa is much better than Larsson.

Krul is better than Mig.

- Ba will be off in the next 10 days

- i would rathe rhave catts than tiote anyday of the week

- agree with ben arfa, although i do rate larsson

- krul may be a little bit better, but certainly not significantly. both solid keepers if not spectacular

That forum is hilarious.

The initial comment was from Paxton, is he a schizsophrenic or something? His views seem to to zig-zag all over the shop.

I started a course last week and when i turned up we all had to take turns standing up and introducing ourselves to the rest of the class, your name and an interesting thing about yourself. Little did i know there were about 6 or 7 mackems in there too. Most stood up and did as asked, then 1 stood up and said he was from Pennywell and he loved S.A.F.C.

So when it was my turn i stood up and introduced myself and said in a loud and proud voice that i loved the Toon which was met with sneers and the odd snide comment but 1 said under his breath "Anyone turns up here with a scum top on al set the f***er alight". So i said loud and proud again "I'd like to see who said it try to set my top alight".

So the next day i chose my seat well away from these horrible deranged c***s and thought I'll keep my distance to keep the peace and not to go near the smelly fuckers.

Today i had to go to the front of the class to get a form i needed to fill in and when i was passing they had scribbled loads of s*** on the front of their folders. Guess what was written on every folder...... FTM  9-1 SAFC till i die etc etc. Even though we had been told not to put graffiti or anything like that on them as others will have to use them after we had.

What a bunch of horrible deluded fuckers, normally i don't give 2 f***s about them and their p*ss hole of a ground but after seeing that i need to exact revenge.

Any ideas how i can wind these fuckers up big time :D nothing to harsh or serious, just a little reminder from me on the final day of the course so i can sit back and laugh my cock off at them :D