sunderland

JH

Guest elbee909

Hartlepool 1-0 Sunderland

This must be the best moment of my life - oh wait, no, I don't actually care.

Paxton trying to out him as one of us?

Any photos of the OP on here?

All them think Paxton is a mag anyway, despite getting hoyed off here.

Couldn't make it up. So fucking paranoid.

Smashed up a train again on the way back from Hartlepool.

Smashed one on the way to as well.

Disgusting that, they should put massive restrictions on Sunderland away allocations if that continues

Guest neesy111

Some of convo's I heard last night were:

1) O'Neill will get us into europe once he get's his own players in.

2) Carroll will join us if we bid, he was never really a proper mag anycase or he hate's them now.

Bonkers.

It would seem Mackems read the Express:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=717961

And this from that thread is pure gold:

How awful are the Mag forums? I've made a few visits and been appalled by the level of debate, which I suppose is why this board is crawling with Mags. But why do they not try to raise the level of debate on their own boards instead of spending their time on here?

I had the doubtful pleasure of living in Newcastle for 12 years, including the period when Peter Reid gave us a better team than they had. I was ritually abused in the city just for being from Sunderland. The ritual expression "Oh you're a Mackem are you ... " was ritually employed during initial introductions and many times caused physical unprovoked assault. The first time on the day that my family and I moved there. 30 minutes after the initial introduction.

Yet these people come on here and act in a superior manner, with the pretence of civilised values, writing Sunderland folk off as useless. Believe me, I know the truth, I was there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It would seem Mackems read the Express:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=717961

And this from that thread is pure gold:

How awful are the Mag forums? I've made a few visits and been appalled by the level of debate, which I suppose is why this board is crawling with Mags. But why do they not try to raise the level of debate on their own boards instead of spending their time on here?

I had the doubtful pleasure of living in Newcastle for 12 years, including the period when Peter Reid gave us a better team than they had. I was ritually abused in the city just for being from Sunderland. The ritual expression "Oh you're a Mackem are you ... " was ritually employed during initial introductions and many times caused physical unprovoked assault. The first time on the day that my family and I moved there. 30 minutes after the initial introduction.

Yet these people come on here and act in a superior manner, with the pretence of civilised values, writing Sunderland folk off as useless. Believe me, I know the truth, I was there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bit ritual if you ask me.

I remember going into my local pub (In Norwich) with some mates when I was about 18/19 wearing my Newcastle top.

As soon as we walked in, the new owner of the pub told one of my mates that he wanted me out. I asked why and my mate told me it's because he supports Sunderland  :D

My mate managed to persuade him to let me stay,and after the owner begrudgingly agreeing,I promtly went to the bar,ordered some beers and asked him "so you're a Geordie are ya? The look on his face was priceless.

Mackems so bitter (no pun intended).