sunderland

JH

Yes but smashing up the train is blatantly excused by the fact that:

The fans keep turning up and the team keep on displaying absolute dross on the pitch!

:lol:

8970!? The plague is spreading faster than we thought, people...

I had the doubtful pleasure of living in Newcastle for 12 years, including the period when Peter Reid gave us a better team than they had. I was ritually abused in the city just for being from Sunderland. The ritual expression "Oh you're a Mackem are you ... " was ritually employed during initial introductions and many times caused physical unprovoked assault. The first time on the day that my family and I moved there. 30 minutes after the initial introduction.

Word-a-day bog paper John?

And 12 years! ;D ;D "God this is awful, Im ritually being abused on a ritual basis, ritually every day. I've gotta move.... F*ck it, I'll give it another decade. Ritually."

Guest Loven11

Apparently we're obsessed with them according to some daft mackem cunts on youtube yet either on facebook some daft cunt has F.T.M in their name or on youtube some are putting F.T.M at the end of the message and let's not forget the number of topics that they create about us on RTG.

More like they're fucking obsessed with us. Sad cunts.

I had the doubtful pleasure of living in Newcastle for 12 years, including the period when Peter Reid gave us a better team than they had. I was ritually abused in the city just for being from Sunderland. The ritual expression "Oh you're a Mackem are you ... " was ritually employed during initial introductions and many times caused physical unprovoked assault. The first time on the day that my family and I moved there. 30 minutes after the initial introduction.

Word-a-day bog paper John?

And 12 years! ;D ;D "God this is awful, Im ritually being abused on a ritual basis, ritually every day. I've gotta move.... F*ck it, I'll give it another decade. Ritually."

Guest elbee909

all falling out with each other before the seasons even began  :lol:

"We always look shite as this stage of the season"

Yeah, and every other stage, duuude.

“It’s nice to score in any game – but against them is even better, I just wish it was in the Premier League,” the big striker told SportMail today.

“Everyone knows I’m a massive Newcastle fan and that was the first time I’ve scored against them, so I’d be lying if I said it didn’t feel good.

“I had quite a few messages and calls waiting for me afterwards from my mates as well, so I wasn’t the only one who enjoyed it.”

Howard’s goal was just reward for an enterprising start from the hosts and it arrived when Titus Bramble misjudged a long clearance downfield, allowing the Pools man to steal in.

And he reflected: “I knew Titus had missed the flight of the ball and I thought ‘I’ve got a chance here’.

“I managed to bustle him off it and I was in.

“But with the pitch being hard and sticky the ball was bouncing all over the place.

“I was waiting for it to come down and just thought ‘keep it low’.

“I did that and it’s went straight through his legs.”

“It’s nice to score in any game – but against them is even better, I just wish it was in the Premier League,” the big striker told SportMail today.

“Everyone knows I’m a massive Newcastle fan and that was the first time I’ve scored against them, so I’d be lying if I said it didn’t feel good.

“I had quite a few messages and calls waiting for me afterwards from my mates as well, so I wasn’t the only one who enjoyed it.”

Howard’s goal was just reward for an enterprising start from the hosts and it arrived when Titus Bramble misjudged a long clearance downfield, allowing the Pools man to steal in.

And he reflected: “I knew Titus had missed the flight of the ball and I thought ‘I’ve got a chance here’.

“I managed to bustle him off it and I was in.

“But with the pitch being hard and sticky the ball was bouncing all over the place.

“I was waiting for it to come down and just thought ‘keep it low’.

“I did that and it’s went straight through his legs.”

Nice to see Titus hasn't lost it

So a nice easy journey, we park up and go to the Jackson’s Wharf for the pre match beer. The craic from the pub was our expectations for the new season, and of course who’s going to get the goals? The Sunderland fans we did get talking to, were as optimistic as ever and various names were getting whacked about. Fletcher seems to be one everyone expects. Llorente is the one everyone got more excited about as each pint went down.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=718015#ixzz21vtKC5W4

I want a pint of what they were having.

There's a part of me that would love us sacking off the idea of Carroll and paying £10m for Fletcher to sit on our bench.

Erm, no. :dowie:

It's more the idea of us buying a player who'd walk into their team but would only bench warm for us than anything I've got towards Fletcher.

I've been thinking, maybe we should sign Jordan Rhodes for 8.5m to be our third choice striker. It would be a much better option than spending 12m+ on Andy Carroll because Carroll would want to start.

I actually think Rhodes is only worth 3m. I don't mean Rhodes specifically, even someone like Victor Anichebe.

I've been thinking, maybe we should sign Jordan Rhodes for 8.5m to be our third choice striker. It would be a much better option than spending 12m+ on Andy Carroll because Carroll would want to start.

I actually think Rhodes is only worth 3m. I don't mean Rhodes specifically, even someone like Victor Anichebe.

Yee pissed?

Yes but smashing up the train is blatantly excused by the fact that:

The fans keep turning up and the team keep on displaying absolute dross on the pitch!

8970!? The plague is spreading faster than we thought, people...

Probably the daft cunt's PIN number..

There's a thread on that Mackem board with the title "all the stuff them Villa fans said" which goes on to claim it is all bollocks.

You can imagine the stuff that was said by our fans aboiut MON - largely, the stuff I too say, as it's the fucking truth. Anyway. Said thread basically accuses us of being bitter / ungrateful whatever, but oh, the irony, for their own board is now filling up nicely with threads complaining about MON for doing THE EXACT SAME THINGS WE SAID HE'D DO.

And to think, they're only at stage 1 or 2 of a MON pre-season at the moment.

Stage 1 - for ages, nothing happens other than people leaving.

Stage 2 - signs someone in the slightly uninspiring, but "he can only add to the squad" mould. Someone he's worked with before usually. This time, Cuellar.

Stage 3 - preseason is well under way now, things aren't looking too good, fans getting really scared at skimpiness of squad and lack of action. People start talking about how tired the squad looked at the end of the season (season in which for 90 percent of games, he's started the same XI).

Stage 4 - this is the point at which Martin stirs, and realises he'd best do some business. Not having a scouting network of any sort (and this isn't an exaggeration, at Villa, we had one single man, Ian Storey-Moore, and that was it), Martin decides to buy British / British based, as he's running out of time, and he's seen the players on MOTD before.

At this point, he will make a truly baffling signing. This happens at this stage almost every season. Imagine our situation when, awash with Lerner's initial millions, Martin made some of these signings: Zat Knight (to replace Gary Cahill), Marlon Fucking Harewood (three year contract, big lad), Emile Shitting Heskey (while Sunderland are signing Darren Bent).

You get the drift. At this point, loyalists will say "I'll judge him on what he does in our shirt" - basically, making excuses, acting encouraged, whilst actually, crying inside.

Stage 5 - approaching the end of the window. The season has started. The majority of fans are now at the point of hysteria. The average fan is thinking DO SOMETHING, IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, FUCKING SIGN SOMETHING.

Stage 6 - deadline day approaches. Martin realises he's in big fucking trouble and needs bodies in fast. Calls meetings with agents of players of unspectacular quality. Agents aware Martin's running out of trouble, ask for ludicrous terms. Habib Beye's agent, fresh from trying to negotiate his player into Hull City, for example, is aware he's onto a winner here - "well, he's 32 now, so shall we say three years at 40k a week?" Deal done. Here comes Emile Heskey's agent. Martin really wants the big man, he knows him, he's worked with him before, he loves a big lad up front. "So, Mart, how does a 3.5 year contract to take Emile through to 35 years of age, at 65k a week sound?"

Of course, Martin has no choice, he can't do anything.

Three or four years of this ^^^^ you end up with a load of players of unspectacular quality, on big, big money and long contracts, and your wage bill is 90 percent of your turnover. Still, you can always get Martin to move some of them on, can't you? But, of course, Martin's fucked off by that point, such transfer dealing is beneath him.

Incidentally, that ^^^^ really is exactly what will happen. Just watch.

Aye you have to get rid of Arty Ziff, so some other mug employs him, and forthwith, you then have someone daft enough to buy all of the shite he's bought for your club.

Incidentally, that ^^^^ really is exactly what will happen. Just watch.

Aye you have to get rid of Arty Ziff, so some other mug employs him, and forthwith, you then have someone daft enough to buy all of the shite he's bought for your club.

That's the amazing thing. It's fucking ace.

He's going to have at least one of James Collins and Stephen Warnock, and very possibly both of them.

Ask any Villa fan you like, there's not one of us who wants to see that toxic fucking defence again, and those two were amongst the worst bits of it.

Already rumours about the execrable Alan Hutton going to Stoke. Wasn't even taken to our US tour. Honestly, I'm so happy recently.