sunderland

JH

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=13174642&postcount=136

RTG on Santon:

Hes really not like hes got Pistone MKII arl owa him

Yawn so Mourinho rated him so much why didnt he take him to Madrid? Or why was he sent out on loan, why did Inter sell?

I'd honestly rather have Bardsley. The lad is absolute toilet as a full back. He'll end up making the move into midfield or forever be a low rent Italian Glen Johnson playing on his wrong side.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For fucks sake, they have to be taking the piss. I'd love to have a face to face discussion about football with one of these mutants, they've got double think perfected to a scary degree.  Rather have Bardsley :lol:

RTG on Santon:

Yawn so Mourinho rated him so much why didnt he take him to Madrid? Or why was he sent out on loan, why did Inter sell?

I'd honestly rather have Bardsley. The lad is absolute toilet as a full back. He'll end up making the move into midfield or forever be a low rent Italian Glen Johnson playing on his wrong side.

For f***s sake, they have to be taking the p*ss. I'd love to have a face to face discussion about football with one of these mutants, they've got double think perfected to a scary degree.  Rather have Bardsley :lol:

The santon thing is weird, we were at a charity event in Newcastle, mackem lass we were talking to brought up Santon.  Said hes shit, what did we think of him...me and my pal looked at her and then spent ten mins saying she had the wrong end of the stick.

Seems like one mackem says something and then thats it!!!  Its in stone.

Was shit against Spurs & the the mackems and Arsenal in consecutive games, hauled off in the latter two, it's no surprise really. If I only watched a few games of each team I'd think he was pretty shit too.

I'd say although improving he's still relatively unproven in the PL tbh. Plenty of time to get better/continue to adapt though so not an issue and nor would I replace.

RTG on Santon:

You have better centre halfs and full backs.

Amazing that we have a better defence.

They really don't have the first clue about how football works.

Guest Haris Vuckic

The only reason Sunderland's defence could be classified as good - and this is true - is because it regularly includes 5 midfielders.

the anita thread on there is hilarious. whenever we do something positive it sends them into such a flap with anyone who dares to be open about it branded a mag kernt, arguments, threats of violence etc.

I swear if we were to win something they may well fold.