sunderland

JH

Some times I think Sunderland should create a cheesy chips version of Wonka's chocolate factory to lure potential new signings in. They can give Mong the Wonka outfit too and have him roll around with his little Cattermole oompa loompas.

'Come with me and you'll be in a town of pure intoxication, take a look and you'll see the racial segregation'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Some times I think Sunderland should create a cheesy chips version of Wonka's chocolate factory to lure potential new signings in. They can give Mong the Wonka outfit too and have him roll around with his little Cattermole oompa loompas.

A golden photoshop opportunity if ive ever seen one.  :lol:

I was looking at the board yesterday, and they're slowly asking the questions that Brummie has been answering on here for ages. Plus the Heskey fear. It's grim.

If Sunderland were on as much as Newcastle were in 2005, I'd be posting over there. :scared:

Anyway, Fletcher will make them better, silly money obviously but he's a good player.

Hope the Ward thing comes through for them too, seen him play a dozen or so times for Ireland and still have no idea if he's left or right footed.

I was looking at the board yesterday, and they're slowly asking the questions that Brummie has been answering on here for ages. Plus the Heskey fear. It's grim.

If Sunderland were on as much as Newcastle were in 2005, I'd be posting over there. :scared:

no you wouldn't. you'd have looked at the history and how much their board revolves around us, then you'd have look in here to see what knackers we are (according to them), realised they get angry and rant while we take the piss and laugh at them, then you'd have came over to this side. different route but same destination.

no you wouldn't. you'd have looked at the history and how much their board revolves around us, then you'd have look in here to see what knackers we are (according to them), realised they get angry and rant while we take the p*ss and laugh at them, then you'd have came over to this side. different route but same destination.

Plus people would've taken the piss about you being a reformed mackem much more than a reformed scouser.

Hang on a minute, the talk of Mick prompted me to have a gander at his Facebook again, how did we miss this?!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=167594896661523&set=t.100000123466460&type=3

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/299191_167594896661523_433843326_n.jpg

me && my gorgeous brother at primrose valley ♥

My 2 beautiful cousins,,, brooke your pefect babe♥

Love you darlin, class pic :) your stinning, just like mam ♥

aye mick, thanks bro! Love you♥

Love you zillions darlin ♥

:kinnear: