sunderland

JH

on the subject of MON, I think Forest won two leagues and two european cups, playing a contain and counter attacking game. But they attacked with real pace IIRC and it was 35 YEARS AGO!!!!!!1

They played some beautiful stuff though with real penetration of the defence

on the subject of MON, I think Forest won two leagues and two european cups, playing a contain and counter attacking game. But they attacked with real pace IIRC and it was 35 YEARS AGO!!!!!!1

They played some beautiful stuff though with real penetration of the defence

Forest's style of playing there is totally incomparable to the way MON's teams play. Forest would keep the ball and pass you to death, playing little triangles over the pitch.

MON's not a big fan of actual passing.

Glad we didn't get him in the end, especially with the mess he left at Villa, you guys are still recovering from that, it could take another year or two.

The wage bill is the big issue, but that should be far more under control come the end of this season. That will, however, be three entire seasons to recover from the shit we were in when he walked away.

Thank fuck Lerner didn't give in and give him what he was demanding to buy Aiden McGeady. Lerner said "how much do you need?", O'Neill said "whatever it takes".

You can't really argue with people when they're like that.

How the fuck can they comment when we're the club that are in Europe and finished 5th last season not the ones who haven't won a league game in over half of 2012 and can't even string a few passes together never mind have a few shots on target in a game of football.

Christ, I can't stand them. Hope we batter them next month and Pardew slides down the touch line with a smug grin on his face.

Rant over.

How the fuck can they comment when we're the club that are in Europe and finished 5th last season not the ones who haven't won a league game in over half of 2012 and can't even string a few passes together never mind have a few shots on target in a game of football.

Christ, I can't stand them. Hope we batter them next month and Pardew slides down the touch line with a smug grin on his face.

Rant over.

......... and remember this is from the club who's fans deserted them at half time during the derby game just two years ago........

STHT. FTM.