sunderland

JH

Speaking of this NETD thing does it actually exist anywhere else apart from the deranged minds of macums ?

I've never heard anyone in Newcastle mention it, other than in a macum p*ss take way, and we're supposed to be the NETD.

Does it go on elsewhere for example ?  Do Man City proudly use the letters NWTD, are Norwich EATD, are Chelsea LTD and are Montrose or Arbroath the NESTD, or it it a uniquely macum thing ?

That would make Arsenal the STD  :bluestar:

Reasons why Marty the vagrant is still the best manager in the world and the darling of Wearside despite not guiding his team to a win for 13 games, playing the worst football the Premiership has ever seen and having a worse record than Brucie did prior to being hounded out :-

1. They'd have beaten Reading. Easily.

2. They're going to beat Wigan. Easily.

3. He knows a good player when he sees one and oozes class.

4. Adam Johnson is the missing link and when he returns they're going to beat everyone.

5. They're nailed on to win a cup.

6. They're going to beat the Mags. Again.

Reasons why Marty the vagrant is still the best manager in the world and the darling of Wearside despite not guiding his team to a win for 13 games, playing the worst football the Premiership has ever seen and having a worse record than Brucie did prior to being hounded out :-

1. They'd have beaten Reading. Easily.

2. They're going to beat Wigan. Easily.

3. He knows a good player when he sees one and oozes class.

4. Adam Johnson is the missing link and when he returns they're going to beat everyone.

5. They're nailed on to win a cup.

6. They're going to beat the Mags. Again.

they are like a tape stuck on a loop.

our attacking flair, passing style, international playing staff and spending within our means policy reeks of the gunners philosophy. contrast this with the mags and you are guaranteed a chuckle.

my mates at wigan reckon we will pass a few into the net this weekend.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=732515#ixzz27UNW5MUg

:lol: some of these have to be wind ups. There's just no way they're all real.

our attacking flair, passing style, international playing staff and spending within our means policy reeks of the gunners philosophy. contrast this with the mags and you are guaranteed a chuckle.

As clear as that is a wind up you equally wouldn't be surprised if they did come out with this kind of shit.

To think some of them actually believe we are potential relegation battle candidates whilst they have shown enough for a top 8 finish :)

I like Bristow saying Mags are welcome as long as they are Mags, but even if a Mag makes even a sensible comment he/she is met with fuck off obsessed kernt, what are you doing on a Sunderland board this time of day blah fucking blah!!

wow theres delusion and theres delusion

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho

Lack of centre-halves for #SAFC with neither Bramble nor O'Shea having travelled. Meyler to start in back 4 with Egan only defender on bench

Westwood starts in goal and Saha gets nod ahead of Wickham, Campbell and Ji in attack - says a lot for what O'Neill thinks of those 3. #SAFC

PARTY ON!

Guest Geordiesned

I wouldn't be surprised if O'Neill doesn't even talk to players who he doesn't rate. I know that he didn't speak to Graham Fenton for months when at Leicester and he wasn't the only one. It's a complete myth that the short arsed lepricorn is a good man manager.

Lack of centre-halves for #SAFC with neither Bramble nor O'Shea having travelled. Meyler to start in back 4 with Egan only defender on bench

Westwood starts in goal and Saha gets nod ahead of Wickham, Campbell and Ji in attack - says a lot for what O'Neill thinks of those 3. #SAFC

PARTY ON!

:lol: Wickham needs to leave immediately.

I think the myth of O'Neill will be finally exposed at Sunderland. There's a humorous O'Neill thread on the SMB where that auld knacker The Lord Rowell reckons the club is "going places" and whilst they "probably" wont challenge for the league, they will be there or thereabouts in the cups.

In reality, they will do well to finish top half and continue with a dull brand of football. Some of the brighter sparks on the SMB are waking up to O'Neill's methodology but there's a mammoth amount of clowns still besotted with his "class" and "proven track record", neither of which count for a jot once his Sunderland side step on the pitch.

PARTY ON!

:lol: Wickham needs to leave immediately.

Defiantly. Could be a good player but the mackems are destroying him.