sunderland

JH

Was it even the Directors box?

Could you imagine if Marty had a Party when in the stands, they would all be lauding his passion for Sunderland. They really do look for any stick to beat us with and ignore things that they do.

The Mag Kernt's were lucky with the decisions at Everton.

Gomez card gets rescinded because it was the wrong decision at the time - they'll probably say they should have won anyway

Edit - Just checked, the morons, whilst agreeing with the overturn are claiming double standards because Cattermole wouldn't get a look in. Some are debating that Cattermole v MK Dons should have not been a red even though their manager has condemned the stupid pr**k for the tackle. Are they for real?

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=734001&page=2

Sadly, yes.

However as no one outside of wearyside/NE England knows anything about them or is even aware that they exist it's of no concern really.

Best day of his life FFS. I bet that made his Mrs feel great.

Sunderland being relegated has always been pretty meh! for me. Don't get me wrong I have taken pleasure in their agony and is good for a piss take but it doesn't even come close to being one of my best moments in football let alone one of the best in my life.

In fact anything football related has not been the best day of my life. It made me happy at times and very sad as well, but to say best or worse day of my life is a stretch.

If we won 1-0 in a shit game against some no mark team I would be happier than if Sunderland lost 10-0 to someone, I get the feeling a lot of them would prefer the Newcastle losing 10-0 than them winning.

Best day of his life FFS. I bet that made his Mrs feel great.

Sunderland being relegated has always been pretty meh! for me. Don't get me wrong I have taken pleasure in their agony and is good for a p*ss take but it doesn't even come close to being one of my best moments in football let alone one of the best in my life.

In fact anything football related has not been the best day of my life. It made me happy at times and very sad as well, but to say best or worse day of my life is a stretch.

If we won 1-0 in a s*** game against some no mark team I would be happier than if Sunderland lost 10-0 to someone, I get the feeling a lot of them would prefer the Newcastle losing 10-0 than them winning.

I always remember when they were promoted in the 90s with Reidy, I was listening to the raido on saturday morning as the mackems were on the train down to Southampton I think.  They had a guy on metro radio  called "Gilly" or summik and he was asking these mackems whats gonner happen...a few of them pipe up "as long as newcastle lose to villa on monday night"

:fool:

tbh the 5-1 was possibly the most buzzing iv ever been. fantastic day all round, inspired by the match

take it you mean football wise not life in general?

even then for me i think i was more buzzing with the 4-4....atmosphere that day was just unreal up in level 7. Amazing.

back in the days when i used to drink, i had the heaviest hangover on the morning of the 5-1, and as soon as the final whistle blew, i darted home and spent the rest of the day in bed...lovely memories...

The highlight of my life was when they went down with sub-20 points, best day of my life when they went down, cant see it ever being topped...ill tell the grandchildren about it in the future, the day when the evil inhabitants of Mackemdom were vanquished back to...

yeah im no Sir Ricky Sbragia, ill give up there :)

tbh the 5-1 was possibly the most buzzing iv ever been. fantastic day all round, inspired by the match

take it you mean football wise not life in general?

even then for me i think i was more buzzing with the 4-4....atmosphere that day was just unreal up in level 7. Amazing.

dunno, off the top of my head i cant think of a day when iv been in such a good mood. the 4-4 is up there too

Guest pintofscottsellers

5-1 is probably the best I've felt after a football match, purely because I was expecting them to turn us over, and the Mackems I know had been unbearable in the run up to it.

I went to the bookies with me fatha before the match, he put 2 quid on 5-0, I was like, it's a derby man, it will be a close game, I put 1-1 on. What a day that was, watched it in the crows nest and the atmosphere was unbelievable beer everywhere when we scored. The 1-0 win at there place last season was the most I've been buzzing off football, won two tickets at a pub quiz in the away end, the whole day/ night was absolutely brilliant. 

Guest pintofscottsellers

Aye rights, we tied with two other lads we knew, then i got the decider question right, jumped all over the bar when we won the quiz like. 

Guest firetotheworks

I was still worried at 3-0. I knew when Shola Ameobi scored with a scissor-kick into the top corner that it was probably all going to be okay. :lol:

Their 1 goal was actually worth it as well, just so we could laugh at their pitiful existence.

Having said that, I'm not at all confident this season. I never am.