sunderland

JH

The thing is, Sunderland actually have a decent footballing side when you look at the names on their squad... but every time I have seen them play they have just booted it up and ran behind the ball like headless chickens. I suppose that passes off as "tactics".

Only good players they have are Fletcher, Johnson (out of form), Mignolet, O'Shea and Sessegnon (out of form). Nothing better than a mid table side,

And that's a pretty good spine to build a team around, if you ask me. I don't mean they should be challenging for top 6, but certainly be better than the shambles I witnessed today and will forever scar my dreams.

what the fucks going on with MON. He's clearly a top manager who most clubs would love to have, but apart from the honeymoon period it just is not working here, he needs his right hand man. its been said before but he really is more like clough than we could have imagined,

first time in a while today i could not be arsed to watch the second half, went shopping in tesco with the mother in law instead. got a blowie tho so its all good

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=738701&page=107#ixzz2AWAPAzwX

:spit:

In all honesty I'm still waiting for Pardew to play this passing style he was on about. I think most managers come out with that shite.

It's the football equivalent of having sex, you wanna give it to your girl for hours and hours going through the karma sutra you full intend on doing it until its game time, then you revert back to what you know, 3 pumps then its all over.

In all honesty I'm still waiting for Pardew to play this passing style he was on about. I think most managers come out with that s****.

It's the football equivalent of having sex, you wanna give it to your girl for hours and hours going through the karma sutra you full intend on doing it until its game time, then you revert back to what you know, 3 pumps then its all over.

That;s fair but we have played onec or twice more positively than oneil ever does

In all honesty I'm still waiting for Pardew to play this passing style he was on about. I think most managers come out with that s****.

what the fucks going on with MON. He's clearly a top manager who most clubs would love to have, but apart from the honeymoon period it just is not working here, he needs his right hand man. its been said before but he really is more like clough than we could have imagined,

first time in a while today i could not be arsed to watch the second half, went shopping in tesco with the mother in law instead. got a blowie tho so its all good

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=738701&page=107#ixzz2AWAPAzwX

Had to double check the blowie thing wasn't inserted by yourself for amusement. Brilliant wording. :lol:

Drawing away to Stoke isn't a bad result though. And same points as us. They may be s*** at the moment but they're getting through it alright.

reminds a bit of our season start under allardyce, true the points total wasn't bad, some decent results but you knew the performances were s**** and we'd pay for it eventually as they never looked like getting better.

and aren't we still a point ahead ?

Drawing away to Stoke isn't a bad result though. And same points as us. They may be s*** at the moment but they're getting through it alright.

reminds a bit of our season start under allardyce, true the points total wasn't bad, some decent results but you knew the performances were s**** and we'd pay for it eventually as they never looked like getting better.

and aren't we still a point ahead ?

Aye. And they're shit at the moment because their team just isn't better.

Guest neesy111

Someone's facebook status today "We meant what we said, we meant what you said, Steven Taylor, we wish you were dead"

My mate posted similar on twatter.

:lol:

what the f***s going on with MON. He's clearly a top manager who most clubs would love to have, but apart from the honeymoon period it just is not working here, he needs his right hand man. its been said before but he really is more like clough than we could have imagined,

How is he a top manager that most clubs would love to have?

He's probably one of the most overrated managers since Paul Jewel/Phil Brown, he is tactically rubbish and plays boring park the bus football and my 6 month old Grandson has more clue in the transfer market.

what the f***s going on with MON. He's clearly a top manager who most clubs would love to have, but apart from the honeymoon period it just is not working here, he needs his right hand man. its been said before but he really is more like clough than we could have imagined,

How is he a top manager that most clubs would love to have?

He's probably one of the most overrated managers since Paul Jewel/Phil Brown, he is tactically rubbish and plays boring park the bus football and my 6 month old Grandson has more clue in the transfer market.

but he delivers such witty lines in press conferences like this about Taylor

"He's absolutely entitled to his opinion. I am delighted he made their bench."

how can he not with such rapier wit at his disposal.......