sunderland

JH

I want O'Neill there for at least another year like, I want them to be absolutely on their knees when he leaves with at least 75% of their squad old, shit and on massive wages. He must be given time to finish the job.

Yes, they're in a very difficult position. Not one shred of evidence that he's any better than Bruce but mackem spin doctors still trying to convince the masses he's some kind of messiah, and of course most of the mugs are swallowing it as usual.

Another year or so of Marty mis-management and they could be in deep shit.

I see RTG has its annual Relegation? thread up, it's a couple of month early by there standards

the happy clappers will be dreaming of champions league and looking for refunds for hotels for league cup finals.

the kernts and bed wetters are thinking it was more fun in the championship anyway.

They've got nowt to worry about. 3 main reasons for that are :-

1. They'd have beaten Reading easily and that would have them in the top four.

2. All their "flair" players will click in the next game.

3. They've got a world class manager who just needs time.

FTM. STHT.

Never understood the love in for Mon.

On the plus side, if/when they part ways they'll be vilified by the press and armchair fans.  Remember all the headshaking from people who hadn't had to watch our f***ing dire 'lose ugly' tactics when we got rid of Fat Sam?

Yep.  Living down south, I got it in the neck from quite a few people.  Luckily, most see him for what he is.  I actually tried to support him, but I remember driving up from Newmarket for the Wigan away game on Boxing Day.  That was the final straw for me.

Then you got everyone saying "You never would have went down if you kept Big Sam for a season or two".  Well, I would take us getting relegated if it meant getting rid of that useless charlatan.

Any way, back on topic.  sunderland are terrible.

its normal after a s*** result for posters on rtg to list the next six games and a ridiculous expectation of points return, along side ' big week next week' :lol:

should be part of the cycle, it's like our countdown to the next part.

I did a bit of researching and found out that of the 15 games Sunderland have won under O'Neill 5 of them have been in cup competitions.

This leaves his league record as follows:

P: 32      W: 10      D: 13          L: 9        Win: 31%

Not a terrible record.

However,

In his first 16 league games in charge he won 9 of them! Losing only 5.

P: 16    W: 9        D: 2            L: 5        Win: 60%

This means his points total from his first 16 games in charge = 29

Its been well documented however that in his last 16 games he has only picked up 1 win. However his points total equals 14 points with 11 draws thrown in there.

P: 16      W: 1        D: 11          L: 4      Win: 6 % :lol:

Points total from last 16 league games= 14 points.

So not great recently. Let's make things worse...

Brucey was sacked for his side's performance in the last 16 games of his reign...

His results show that he won 4 of those last 16 matches.

His record breaks down as P: 16    W: 4      D: 5      L: 7      Win= 25 %

Giving Brucey a grand points total of 17.

For the slower mathmeticians on the board this works out as a better record than O'Neill's current 16 match run.

The Party with Marty is definitely over :lol: :spit:

Likely line-up for their next game:

Mignolet

Bardsley - O'Shea - Cuellar - Rose

Johnson - Cattsformelike - Colback - McClean

Gardner

Fletcher

The amount of average British players :iamatwat: Mackem continental scouts may as well just not bother filing reports too which makes it funnier.

Can anyone find a YouTube clip of the Simpsons bit where Artie Ziff talks about his successful corporation going to shit? Seems pretty appropriate at the minute. :lol:

Ziff (MON): And then... the bubble burst!

Homer (mackem fans): Bubbles can burst?!?!!

Guest neesy111

I did a bit of researching and found out that of the 15 games Sunderland have won under O'Neill 5 of them have been in cup competitions.

This leaves his league record as follows:

P: 32      W: 10      D: 13          L: 9        Win: 31%

Not a terrible record.

However,

In his first 16 league games in charge he won 9 of them! Losing only 5.

P: 16    W: 9        D: 2            L: 5        Win: 60%

This means his points total from his first 16 games in charge = 29

Its been well documented however that in his last 16 games he has only picked up 1 win. However his points total equals 14 points with 11 draws thrown in there.

P: 16      W: 1        D: 11          L: 4      Win: 0.06 % :lol: This is soo wrong it's unbelievable.

Points total from last 16 league games= 14 points.

So not great recently. Let's make things worse...

Brucey was sacked for his side's performance in the last 16 games of his reign...

His results show that he won 4 of those last 16 matches.

His record breaks down as P: 16    W: 4      D: 5      L: 7      Win= 25 %

Giving Brucey a grand points total of 17.

For the slower mathmeticians on the board this works out as a better record than O'Neill's current 16 match run.

The Party with Marty is definitely over :lol: :spit:

Majority of macums continue to bury their heads in the sand despite a 1 win in 16, worse than Bruce record and the turgid negative anti-football they play, but analysing last night's sides Sunderland's team looked like their strongest (apart from GK) while Boro seemed to rest a few.

Quite scary for them really but they'll most likely continue to live in denial until it's too late.

I was there in a professional capacity last night, sunderland are woeful nothing at all going forward. I fear relegation from them.

Also I never heard the sunderland fand singing once,, totally drowned out by 2500 boro fans with their questionable jimmy saville chants.

I was there in a professional capacity last night, sunderland are woeful nothing at all going forward. I fear relegation from them.

Also I never heard the sunderland fand singing once,, totally drowned out by 2500 boro fans with their questionable jimmy saville chants.

Makes sense that Boro fans would be idolising Jimmy.

Makes sense that Boro fans would be idolising Jimmy.

:lol:  seen something on twitter earlier that apparently they were trying the "he's Cattermole's dad" song.  Are they completely thick and don't realise it was started because of the link between Cattermole's place of birth and the Cleveland child abuse cases?!

Are they completely thick and don't realise it was started because of the link between Cattermole's place of birth and the Cleveland child abuse cases?!

In a word, YES