sunderland

JH

I honestly can't see why they think MONg is the only man that can sort them out, they also think he is most intelligent manager ever - why coz he wears glasses?

I think he has taken them backwards so far, would be worried if them as how long before draws become losses in league

I honestly can't see why they think MONg is the only man that can sort them out, they also think he is most intelligent manager ever - why coz he wears glasses?

I think he has taken them backwards so far, would be worried if them as how long before draws become losses in league

In their next 10 games or so they play 7 of the current top 8 teams. The rest are 6-pointers.

The excrement is about to hit the ventilation device.

Just another internet forum post so can't attach any great credibility to it but there does seem to be a bit of this going around.

Got to say the financials at Sunderland have never made sense to me, nor why an American investment banker would suddenly take an interest in such an unfashionable club. As a brand it is virtually non existant with no possibility of growing the business. It would appear that Short will have to continuously subsidise them. How long will he be prepared to continue throwing money away ?

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=13727130&postcount=45

Although RTG seems to be a lunacy asylum, the Sunderland fans I know are, shall we say, at the other end of the spectrum.

Comment on their game vs Boro:

"I knew we were shit but this is a whole new level of grim." :lol:

Just another internet forum post so can't attach any great credibility to it but there does seem to be a bit of this going around.

Got to say the financials at Sunderland have never made sense to me, nor why an American investment banker would suddenly take an interest in such an unfashionable club. As a brand it is virtually non existant with no possibility of growing the business. It would appear that Short will have to continuously subsidise them. How long will he be prepared to continue throwing money away ?

It would make sense. I reckon MON is a last desperate throw of the dice, once that inevitably goes tits up I don't think there'll be any more subsidies for them, and if they have to be self-sufficient on their income and with that wage bill, throw a large debt in and it could be genuine meltdown time....

It would make sense. I reckon MON is a last desperate throw of the dice, once that inevitably goes tits up I don't think there'll be any more subsidies for them, and if they have to be self-sufficient on their income and with that wage bill, throw a large debt in and it could be genuine meltdown time....

Hopefully it won't be.

Where else will we get such a easy 4 points

Guest firetotheworks

The season isn't over yet. Counting chickens is RTG's way of doing things, not ours. It's unlikely like, but I dare ever make any predictions when it comes to us and them.

Anyone remember when Collymore said Sunderland would defiantly finish above us this season.

:mackems:

Finishing below Sunderland could equal relegation.

Their points total so far is quite amazing in relation to the way they have played and the fact they have been outplayed in every game.

Anyone remember when Collymore said Sunderland would defiantly finish above us this season.

Their points total so far is quite amazing in relation to the way they have played.

So is ours tbf.

I'd feel gutted to be an Everton fan right now, for example. To have played as well as they have and only be three clear of us must be a bit galling. Will likely increase over the weekend, mind you.

Their points total so far is quite amazing in relation to the way they have played.

So is ours tbf.

Afraid I'm gonna have to disagree even at risk of of B&W bias accusation.

We've been pretty average, uninspriring and have a pretty average, uninspiring points total.

They've been absolute dross, outplayed in every game and also have an average, uninspiring points total.