sunderland

JH

First 5 answers saying that they wouldn't swap  :lol:

I wouldn't

Why? Granted Mignolet is a cracking keeper but Nani is an quality footballer and can be almost unplayable on his day. Wouldn't think it would be too hard to find a replacement as good as Mignolet.

I wouldn't swap Krul for Nani like although I think Krul is a lot better than Mig.

I wouldn't

Why? Granted Mignolet is a cracking keeper but Nani is an quality footballer and can be almost unplayable on his day. Wouldn't think it would be too hard to find a replacement as good as Mignolet.

I wouldn't swap Krul for Nani like although I think Krul is a lot better than Mig.

not based on this season he isn't (Krul being better than Mignolet that is). wouldn't swap either of them for Nani tbh.

I wouldn't

There's not much to choose between them based on this season's displays. I'd rather have Krul of the two, but you can't look a gift goalkeeper in the mouth. Not surprised they wouldn't take the deal.

I wouldn't

We already have enough wide players. Nani's wages would be sky high and he seems to have the type of attitude that would see him underperform for us. Mignolet is an excellent keeper, still young, plenty of premier league experience and still nowhere near his prime. I hope we hang onto him for as long as possible.

I wouldn't

We already have enough wide players. Nani's wages would be sky high and he seems to have the type of attitude that would see him underperform for us. Mignolet is an excellent keeper, still young, plenty of premier league experience and still nowhere near his prime. I hope we hang onto him for as long as possible.

Fair enough. Still a massive upgrade on McClean though who you could probably shift, didn't realise Mignolet was only 24 like.

There's 0% chance of the deal happening though in all seriousness.