sunderland

JH

Meant to have agreed a loan for Kader Mangane. I actually think this player is good but not excellent - at 29 and coming from the middle east, you wonder what standard he's at now. But he's a big bastard, which is what we need.

Meant to have agreed a loan for Kader Mangane. I actually think this player is good but not excellent - at 29 and coming from the middle east, you wonder what standard he's at now. But he's a big b******, which is what we need.

Does look like they are buying physical players, maybe MONg wants them to man up as I know their fans complain they never look ready for physical battle, I always thought that was their main strength.

Wonder how MONg will handle new foreigners to the league and integrating, not really any history of it I don't believe

They have signed him, people say other than him being absloutly massive he's pretty shit. does have a decent scoring record for a defender like.

they have signed him because they need someone to fill the voids when cat is banned. plus cats gets bullied a bit when hes up against a big lad.

Truly gigantic thumb.  Will not be particularly useful playing for Sunderland, sadly.

(except possibly on FIFA, of course)