sunderland

JH

' The player turns up on Tyneside, clocks the lego airport and then the big grey slagheap they play in and they can't wait to get out'

The bitterness :lol:

As opposed to "The player turns up in sunderland, clocks the...erm....the...errr.....is the glass centre still open? Do they still have a joplins?"

Fact is, when was the last time safc had more than one internationally known player on their books? Probably that whole Ghana w*nkfest. That turned out well......

If they end up signing this Haidara & Gouffran tomorrow, then there spending will be over £12mill this window - not sure what that is in Francs btw, when they only spent just over £8mill in the summer? Plus if they sign Sissoko (which I hope they don't) they'll have doubled their spend in Jan from the summer? Bearing in mind they did get £9mill for Ba though...

Still smacks of panic buying if you ask me. Bite them in the 4rse if they go down IMO.

Are they still living in the 20th century?  :lol:

If they end up signing this Haidara & Gouffran tomorrow, then there spending will be over £12mill this window - not sure what that is in Francs btw, when they only spent just over £8mill in the summer? Plus if they sign Sissoko (which I hope they don't) they'll have doubled their spend in Jan from the summer? Bearing in mind they did get £9mill for Ba though...

Still smacks of panic buying if you ask me. Bite them in the 4rse if they go down IMO.

Are they still living in the 20th century?  :lol:

Ladies and Gentlemen we have just arrived in Sunderland, please put your watches back 30 years to local time, which is 1983.