sunderland

JH

Margaret Byrne, April 1st 2013 - "To accuse him now, as some have done, of being a racist or having fascist sympathies, is insulting not only to him but to the integrity of this football club."

Paolo Di Canio, December 24th 2005 - "I am a fascist"

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

That's like a statement we would have put out a few years ago. Completely baffling and fly's in the face of all the evidence, nah the facts :lol:.

I believe in my pillars and I have values. What offends me more than anything is not because they touch me; they touch what my parents gave to me; the values they gave to me. This is not acceptable.

Basically him saying it's offensive to slag him off for being a fascist, followed by

To accuse him now, as some have done, of being a racist or having fascist sympathies, is insulting not only to him

Implying it's insulting to call someone a fascist, basically doing exactly what he was complaining about.  Ace.

As if they've thrown out the 'Some of my best friends are black' defence.

:lol:

It is Sunderland, that defence was probably deemed credible in the era they are still living in.

Guest bimpy474

Dont think his a racist tbh, he's just raving mental as we shall soon see in a managerial light too.

It's going to be fun whatever happens.

I don’t want to talk any more about politics – I am not a politics person.

Incredibly common comment from fascists by the way, ideologically it's always seen as being 'anti-politics' know that's a damned if you do, damned if you don't statement, but part of the appeal is always 'politics is corrupt we'll just beat them up' side of it

Guest bimpy474

Him goose stepping along the touchline in the derby if Sunderland score, we will know the truth then :lol: