sunderland

JH

Gardner will be with the travelling Sunderland supporters in the away stand at St James’s Park – a request Di Canio was happy to approve.

“I told Craig that he can go because he expressed the desire to experience the atmosphere,” added Di Canio. “I told him to be careful and watch where you go.

“It’s important that he’s safe, but I want to see him jump and celebrate among the fans. It’s easy for me to say yes because it happened to me when I used to play for Lazio.

Couldnt even sell all their tickets if players can get one a few days before the game?  :undecided:

Di Canio has pua lethal vision if he can see level 7 from the dugout.

Guest Roger Kint

Gardner will be with the travelling Sunderland supporters in the away stand at St James’s Park – a request Di Canio was happy to approve.

“I told Craig that he can go because he expressed the desire to experience the atmosphere,” added Di Canio. “I told him to be careful and watch where you go.

“It’s important that he’s safe, but I want to see him jump and celebrate among the fans. It’s easy for me to say yes because it happened to me when I used to play for Lazio.

Couldnt even sell all their tickets if players can get one a few days before the game?  :undecided:

There are quotes in the paper about him not being able to hear 50000 geordies as the 2000 away fans will be too loud :lol:

And extreme optimism.

Just did the predictor thingy and got them going down with QPR and Reading. Fuck ye you mackem cunts. :lol:

Got Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea all finishing on the same point too, and us finishing 10th (although I was extremely optimistic about our results).

A win in the weekend and I can definitely see these guys going down.

The 5-1 I didn't talk for a few days. Was made worse by the fact I watched it in 3D, the first and last 3D game I've ever watched.

Head butted the living room door when the third went in during the 5-1. Was fucking seething.

I smashed my iPhone when Nolan did his third chicken dance. Fucking launched it off the living room wall, put a fucking hole in the plaster and broke my phone. Then left and when to bed

:lol:

The ex started going whats up with you. lighten up its just football...but really going on and on blah blah blah. Id had a few and told her i hated her and hadnt loved her for years....never slept in the same bed again.....left her a few weeks later....divorced now. RESULT!!

:spit:

Fair play like

The destruction of their own personal property and causing injury themselves to compound losing to us is just inexplicable :lol:

isnt there a story of one of them running at and nutting buses after the 4-1. :lol: :lol:

So the news are latching on to the Northumbria Police's warning about fascist salutes being brandished at the match. 

I think they're missing the point. There is only one person involved who has a history of being a fascist sympathiser and giving offensive salutes and that's not the fans, it's the manager of Sunderland AFC.

The 5-1 I didn't talk for a few days. Was made worse by the fact I watched it in 3D, the first and last 3D game I've ever watched.

Head butted the living room door when the third went in during the 5-1. Was fucking seething.

I smashed my iPhone when Nolan did his third chicken dance. Fucking launched it off the living room wall, put a fucking hole in the plaster and broke my phone. Then left and when to bed

Crying here.  :lol:

Watched it in 3D  :lol: :lol:

Head butted the living room door when the third went in during the 5-1. Was f***ing seething.

I smashed my iPhone when Nolan did his third chicken dance. f***ing launched it off the living room wall, put a f***ing hole in the plaster and broke my phone. Then left and when to bed

:mackems: Almost wish I knew some of these people, they seem like a different breed of red necks from over here. I hope we beat them.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=773713

So much rage over a Buzzfeed article  :lol:

Is Rowan Atkinson really Geordie? Don't think I've ever heard him talk normally before.

Weird how all the mackems in these various s*** holes have always gone to games but their crowds have always been s****. Almost like they're spouting bollocks.

All of those match going mackems know a "Plastic Mag."