Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How do the newcastle points system get worked out? I've never been knocked back for a ticket but then again i've never applied for a massive fixture such as the mackems away. Had a season ticket for 10 year and go to a few away games each year. Would that warrant enough for brugge, can see a lot of applications being handed in.

Guest neesy111

wouldnt surprise me if about 10k travel to bruge

Nah, I can't see that many personally.  I think 6k will go.

I can get to Brugge for £58 return taking the car on Eurotunnel, hotel from £40.

Flights to Bordeaux from Gatwick from £63 return. Hotel from £42.

Just need to make sure I get the tickets now.

Guest neesy111

How do the newcastle points system get worked out? I've never been knocked back for a ticket but then again i've never applied for a massive fixture such as the mackems away. Had a season ticket for 10 year and go to a few away games each year. Would that warrant enough for brugge, can see a lot of applications being handed in.

Don't know how it'll work. But...

ST holders should get preference 1st, then members then general sale if needed.

I can see about 5k at least going over for this trip like.

Guest neesy111

I can see about 5k at least going over for this trip like.

Aye between 5k-7k. Birmingham got 5,400 tickets so we should get similar amount.

Guest neesy111

Reckon I can get the Eurostar from London return and a night in a hotel for about £110 as a 'youth'.

Has anyone used this before? I take it you can just jump on any domestic train from Brussels to Bruges?

You'll need to check if it's anytime or an advance ticket.

Newcastle to London East Coast £55.60

London to Brussels Eurostar £40.50

Brussels to Brugge £free with Eurostar ticket

Brussels to London Eurostar £40.50

London to Newcastle £26.80

That's what I'm looking at, that's returning on the 10th for some "sight seeing" time.