Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Fuck's sake, just realised I've put the wrong year on me dad's DOB. Anybody know how many problems this could cause?

Should be able to change it with most airlines for free online I think.

Fuck's sake, just realised I've put the wrong year on me dad's DOB. Anybody know how many problems this could cause?

Rang the travel company, told me to e-mail the booking address. No response yet.

Worst comes to worst I'm sure I can change it with the airline directly.

Rang the travel company, told me to e-mail the booking address. No response yet.

Or possibly nobody will ever compare it his passport.

If you booked it on the internet you should be able to change it on: manage booking or summink.

Magpies manager Alan Pardew admitted he knew little about the Ukrainian outfit after the draw was made.

"I do know it's a long journey, I've had a look at that," he conceded. "It's a tough draw in terms of travel. The opposition I know very little about. I can't even comment on that until such time as we do some studying."

Stansted - Istanbul - Kharkiv.

7 hour stop in Istanbul :yao:

have you booked this up?

Yep

Same here :) what hotel you in?

Haven't booked yet, waiting till the old man gets in. Plenty of cheap ones with reasonable reviews it seems.

Magpies manager Alan Pardew admitted he knew little about the Ukrainian outfit after the draw was made.

"I do know it's a long journey, I've had a look at that," he conceded. "It's a tough draw in terms of travel. The opposition I know very little about. I can't even comment on that until such time as we do some studying."

Pardew out!!

Do they all wear yellow in Ukraine?

Fluorescent colours only to be seen in wintery weather!

Surprised so few have heard of Metalist Kharkiv tbh. They've got a few decent scalps over the last couple of years:

Besiktas, Galatasary, Olypiakos, Benfica, Sampdoria, Dynamo Kyiv.

Stansted - Istanbul - Kharkiv.

7 hour stop in Istanbul :yao:

have you booked this up?

Yep

Same here :) what hotel you in?

Haven't booked yet, waiting till the old man gets in. Plenty of cheap ones with reasonable reviews it seems.

Mirax boutique £57 ;)

Surprised so few have heard of Metalist Kharkiv tbh. They've got a few decent scalps over the last couple of years.

I won't pretend to claim to know about them, obviously well aware of Shakhtar and Dynamo. Was far better versed in all leagues years ago, but as time moved on - couldn't be arsed.

Seems like they have a fair bit of Brazilian fire-power and Flip mentioned they play good football.  Tricky tie, far-away and it will be some cold fucking weather.

Surprised so few have heard of Metalist Kharkiv tbh. They've got a few decent scalps over the last couple of years.

I won't pretend to claim to know about them, obviously well aware of Shakhtar and Dynamo. Was far better versed in all leagues years ago, but as time moved on - couldn't be arsed.

Seems like they have a fair bit of Brazilian fire-power and Flip mentioned they play good football.  Tricky tie, far-away and it will be some cold fucking weather.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm no Ukrainian football expert either :lol:

...my only point was that they're not complete unknowns. They've got decent pedigree.