Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How do you guys feel about Pardew? I've seen that he will stay here until 2016 or 2018, whaaat?  :yikes:

You have to love Jesus. ELE É UM CATEDRÁTICO PÁ! I mean his hair is magnificent.

:cheesy:

Can we swap?

I don't advise that if you believe in christ. You will go to hell. "F*ck Jesus" will be used A LOT.

Befora 2009 I was catholic, now I'm a jew

:lol:

What I want to know is will Pablo Aimar's wife spend the entire second leg in the board room sobbing inconsolably that her husband is playing in Newcastle?

Has been 5 years, get over it

No!

You have no idea how excited I was that my favourite ever player (at that time) was signing for us, and then his wife and Dennis Wise f***ed it all up.

Believe me I have. I've felt the same without the bad news. Although I have to say that Pablo wasn't in shape to play the Premierleague.

You're probably right. I can only imagine the carnage as Obafemi Martins didn't run onto his through balls.

How was Martins career in the Toon btw? Never hear of him for years now. Only on MLO on PES 2013  :tickedoff:

Pretty s***. He scored a couple of important goals but mostly he was awful. Most of our fans want to know how we got £9 million for him from Wolfsburg.

Too bad :\

It's really hard for you too build a really good team cheapily like we can. You're very limited to EU players

Yeah but if the laws were less stringent then you and the pigs wouldn't be able to make lots of money ripping off English clubs.

How do you guys feel about Pardew? I've seen that he will stay here until 2016 or 2018, whaaat?  :yikes:

You have to love Jesus. ELE É UM CATEDRÁTICO PÁ! I mean his hair is magnificent.

Can we swap?

I don't advise that if you believe in christ. You will go to hell. "F*ck Jesus" will be used A LOT.

Befora 2009 I was catholic, now I'm a jew

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Guest insanzada

We haven't done too bad on building a team cheaply :D

It's not been a huge problem to be honest. We've done really well in the French market and managed to get players like Cabaye (£4m), Ben Arfa (less than £2m) and Sissoko (£1.8m), so we can't really complain. In previous years we'd made the mistake of spending a lot of money on very poor players from abroad, so this continental model is kind of working for us.

Good that you are managing to build a nice team. But I have to say that Benfica and pigs only manage to build such good teams because we don't have any boundaries towards non-EU players

Guest insanzada

What I want to know is will Pablo Aimar's wife spend the entire second leg in the board room sobbing inconsolably that her husband is playing in Newcastle?

Has been 5 years, get over it

No!

You have no idea how excited I was that my favourite ever player (at that time) was signing for us, and then his wife and Dennis Wise f***ed it all up.

Believe me I have. I've felt the same without the bad news. Although I have to say that Pablo wasn't in shape to play the Premierleague.

You're probably right. I can only imagine the carnage as Obafemi Martins didn't run onto his through balls.

How was Martins career in the Toon btw? Never hear of him for years now. Only on MLO on PES 2013  :tickedoff:

Pretty s***. He scored a couple of important goals but mostly he was awful. Most of our fans want to know how we got £9 million for him from Wolfsburg.

Too bad :\

It's really hard for you too build a really good team cheapily like we can. You're very limited to EU players

Yeah but if the laws were less stringent then you and the pigs wouldn't be able to make lots of money ripping off English clubs.

You learn fast  :coolsmiley:

It's not been a huge problem to be honest. We've done really well in the French market and managed to get players like Cabaye (£4m), Ben Arfa (less than £2m) and Sissoko (£1.8m), so we can't really complain. In previous years we'd made the mistake of spending a lot of money on very poor players from abroad, so this continental model is kind of working for us.

Good that you are managing to build a nice team. But I have to say that Benfica and pigs only manage to build such good teams because we don't have any boundaries towards non-EU players

Yeah have seen that and it definitely helps a lot. Some class players picked up for very little. We have just decided to molest the French market and have done very well out of it somehow.

Our scouting network have quickly wised up to the fact that English born/based = ridiculous fees/wages thankfully (look at Liverpool as the prime example of how shit that market is).

Pardew on you guy's:

“It’s a really glamorous tie. Benfica are top of their league and I’ve been to their stadium. With the eagle circling the pitch before the game, it’s fantastic. I can’t wait.

"They’re actually a team I’ve always loved, so I’m really looking forward to going.

“This competition felt real when we went to Moscow (for the first leg against Anzhi). We knew what we were up against and I think we put out one of the favourites. It’s the stand-out result of the season to get past Anzhi.

“The glamour comes from the history of Benfica and the fact Lisbon is so accessible to our fans. We’re going to have a fantastic following over there and it’s going to be two very special games.

“I signed a couple of players from Portugal, including Jose Fonte, who plays for Southampton, and I’ve got some good contacts out there, particularly in Lisbon. It’s a city I know well and a club I know well.

“Why Benfica? I always had a feeling for them. Maybe it was the Manchester United game [in the 1968 European Cup Final] and George Best - it was a bit before my time, but all the flashbacks.

“Obviously, we’re really happy to be going to the Stadium of the Light.

Pardew on you guy's:

“It’s a really glamorous tie. Benfica are top of their league and I’ve been to their stadium. With the eagle circling the pitch before the game, it’s fantastic. I can’t wait.

"They’re actually a team I’ve always loved, so I’m really looking forward to going.

“This competition felt real when we went to Moscow (for the first leg against Anzhi). We knew what we were up against and I think we put out one of the favourites. It’s the stand-out result of the season to get past Anzhi.

“The glamour comes from the history of Benfica and the fact Lisbon is so accessible to our fans. We’re going to have a fantastic following over there and it’s going to be two very special games.

“I signed a couple of players from Portugal, including Jose Fonte, who plays for Southampton, and I’ve got some good contacts out there, particularly in Lisbon. It’s a city I know well and a club I know well.

“Why Benfica? I always had a feeling for them. Maybe it was the Manchester United game [in the 1968 European Cup Final] and George Best - it was a bit before my time, but all the flashbacks.

:D :D :D

I must admit the Benfica fans coming on here have been a refreshing change from some of the morons we've had on from other clubs in the past.  The two games could be brilliant for non-footballing reasons, it's always better going away from home when you can relax and have a good time with the locals.

It looks like we could be in for two of our friendliest European nights ever.  I hope they bring a few here because the atmosphere will be much better if they do.

Good luck to them in the league, shit luck to them in the Europa.

BTW guys, if you want to join us on our forum you can talk here: http://serbenfiquista.com/forum/index.php?topic=52227.0

It says English board except i can't read the menu's to get registered :yao:

noob  ;D

http://serbenfiquista.com/forum/index.php?action=register

I still just see loads of letters that don't mean anything to me, i recognise email and ....nope just email. :)

Love him,

to piss off.

Guest Pablito

Pardew on you guy's:

:D :D :D

The REAL stadium of the light! O0

I must admit the Benfica fans coming on here have been a refreshing change from some of the morons we've had on from other clubs in the past.  The two games could be brilliant for non-footballing reasons, it's always better going away from home when you can relax and have a good time with the locals.

It looks like we could be in for two of our friendliest European nights ever.  I hope they bring a few here because the atmosphere will be much better if they do.

Good luck to them in the league, shit luck to them in the Europa.

Europe is always great for away fans coming onto here. It's always great fun.

Apart from Olympiakos, who seemed to think that we'd declared war on them and that we gave a shit if they held our crest upside down. Fuck that lot.

Guest insanzada

Yeah have seen that and it definitely helps a lot. Some class players picked up for very little. We have just decided to molest the French market and have done very well out of it somehow.

Our scouting network have quickly wised up to the fact that English born/based = ridiculous fees/wages thankfully (look at Liverpool as the prime example of how s*** that market is).

Yeah, from a portuguese blog :

"Questions to Downing on twitter:

- Are you thinking to became a footballer when you retire?

- Do you believe that, beside yourself, there are another footballer that isn't either right or left footed?

- How do you feel about De Gea having a better sucess rate in passing than you ?

- If you were a footballer where do you like to play?

- On a scale from 1 to Jesus how good are your crosses?

- How do you feel knowin that Tim Howard is more likely to win the Ballon'Dor than you?

- Wich Premier League club have the most comfortable bench?

- For you to leave Liverpool how much goats and cows should the buyer club receive?"

Guest aimar10

For some reason I really hate Porto at the moment.. :D

as you should. there's always that moment in life when you realize you hate porcos and love Benfica  :razz:

Guest Zlatan

For some reason I really hate Porto at the moment.. :D

Nah, theyre easily the best team in Portugal

You're right. Nobody buys referees like them.