Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We also had a better squad to accommodate injuries then though. I know that's our fault now to an extent, but I think it's more a case of protecting players rather than burn out.

Got a mate whos found cheap accommodation and travel to Brugge, but I've never been to an away European game before, how easy are the tickets to acquire? It's not a loyalty points thing is it, because I'll be f***ed.

No no, course it's not a loyalty point thing. you and your random mates will get preference over the people who go all the time ;o)

decided on the eurostar,  ferry could turn out crap,  still doubts over P&O having there football fan ban in operation but even if they don't could easily see some daft lads acting up and i don't think it will take much for them to shut the bar and don't fancy hours and hours stuck in the cabin. 

Six hours on the train seems much more appealing.

I can get the train Ncle/Brussels/Bruge out on 7th Rtn 9th for £160

You will though need to sort your own digs. I have someone looking into it for me but they want 48hours which could have an effect on the train prices.

Anyone inetersted let me know ASAP.

Guest neesy111

Very tempted at £60 for travel/two nights in Brugge and just ringing in sick as i cant get the time off  :undecided:

If your employers know you're a NUFC fan, then they could put 2 + 2 together.  Sackable offence in most companies but it's your choice.

Guest Roger Kint

Very tempted at £60 for travel/two nights in Brugge and just ringing in sick as i cant get the time off  :undecided:

£60?  where from? By who?

Mate lives near Manchester airport, its £32 return from there or at least it was yesterday.

Edit: Gone up to £45 now

Guest Roger Kint

If your employers know you're a NUFC fan, then they could put 2 + 2 together.  Sackable offence in most companies but it's your choice.

I know i wouldnt get sacked but it would almost certainly make things awkward for a while. Will no doubt sort something to avoid it anyway even if it means a few weekends unpaid.

Guest neesy111

I know i wouldnt get sacked but it would almost certainly make things awkward for a while. Will no doubt sort something to avoid it anyway even if it means a few weekends unpaid.

Ahh no probs, just I've seen people do stuff like this with big consequences.

Guest Roger Kint

Ahh no probs, just I've seen people do stuff like this with big consequences.

Aye a mate got sacked for similar last year. Its just irritating as that was the only week where getting the time off would be an issue.

Mate lives near Manchester airport, its £32 return from there or at least it was yesterday.

who with? direct to Ostend or just to Brussels?

Going to go to Bruges I think.  Been on about taking he missus for ages and we play them 3 days after her birthday.  Another NUFC supporting mate is keen on going with his missus as well.  What a result that is!

Not that expensive either, heard it's pricey over there, but getting travel and accomodation seems reasonable at present.  About £25 each for the Eurostar return from Folkestone and around £40 a head per night in a half decent looking hotel.

Guest Roger Kint

who with? direct to Ostend or just to Brussels?

He said Ostend but i havent had a proper check into that. A quick look on Ryanair for the £45 to Brussels was all i saw.