Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone going over via Amsterdam on the Wednesday ferry from N.Shields?

Yes, possibly. How you getting from Amsterdam to Brugges? One of our lot has volunteered to drive but we would prefer a train or something.

Coach which is going on the ferry from North Shields. There's two coach loads of us going and then another coach load from a local pub near me so there's going to be a fair few NUFC fans on the ferry, should be good.

Yes, possibly. How you getting from Amsterdam to Brugges? One of our lot has volunteered to drive but we would prefer a train or something.

Coach which is going on the ferry from North Shields. There's two coach loads of us going and then another coach load from a local pub near me so there's going to be a fair few NUFC fans on the ferry, should be good.

Do you know if there is anymore spaces on the coach?

Assuming loyalty points work the same as always?  If so, I should be fine getting tickets.  If it's based on previous European tickets purchased, then I might struggle!

Isn't it a right ball ache getting tickets confirmed?  Have to send in all your travel and accomodation plans, with booking refs and that don't you?  Sure I read something similar before the Atromitos game.

Do you know if there is anymore spaces on the coach?

Don't think so mate, cos it's part of the deal we're getting.

Assuming loyalty points work the same as always?  If so, I should be fine getting tickets.  If it's based on previous European tickets purchased, then I might struggle!

Isn't it a right ball ache getting tickets confirmed?  Have to send in all your travel and accomodation plans, with booking refs and that don't you?  Sure I read something similar before the Atromitos game.

Think so aye, but surely loyalty points plays a part? I have 36 so will be pissed off if I didn't get one and someone with significantly less did.

the club are putting trips on via the Thomas Cook website, think they are just day trips, Bruges for £199 and Bordeaux is £239 and they include tickets for the game

so people can just bump ahead of season ticket holders etc. in the queue to get tickets because they go with thomas cook? dosn't seem fair at all.

EDIT:

"Your match ticket is only guaranteed when your application has been confirmed. Applications will be confirmed subject to each applicant meeting the Club’s selling criteria"

apparently not, good.

the club are putting trips on via the Thomas Cook website, think they are just day trips, Bruges for £199 and Bordeaux is £239 and they include tickets for the game

Does that include a bed for the night too?

website says hotel + flight + transfers + ticket  but this seems to be just a day trip i think, so straight there, straight back, which seems a bit rubbish.

also on the brugge bit it says it  just includes:

Return flights (including all taxes and charges)

In-flight catering

Transfers

Representative Service

Last time I was on a P&O ferry I nearly got arrested, hope that same bellend isn't working again or everyone will be getting locked up. :lol:

Just to clarify, the reason the security fella threatened to have me arrested was because I was wearing a Newcastle shirt.

They definatley used to have no football fan policy which was why the club coach trips always went Dover to Calais.

Think that's been scrapped. That incident was when I went to Amsterdam for England's friendly there a few years back. Ferry was full of England fans but nothing was said. My issue was I came across a jobsworth tosser who decided he'd act the big man.

Guest neesy111

Charted flights so the flight will be straight after the game.

Charted flights so the flight will be straight after the game.

:thup:

Looks like the Hull ferry is now completely fully booked. :lol: That Thomas Cook thing's very tempting if they can guarantee tickets for members.

Just noticed that. :lol: Potentially got a space or two in our cabin, might auction it off!

Surely Maribor is the game for club to put a trip on for, other two are easy enough to get to.

bordeaux looked a bit of a piss on to get to when i had a look, albeit only quickly.  was no direct flights from newcastle, all of them stopped off somewhere and took about 8 hours

Guest neesy111

Surely Maribor is the game for club to put a trip on for, other two are easy enough to get to.

bordeaux looked a bit of a piss on to get to when i had a look, albeit only quickly.  was no direct flights from newcastle, all of them stopped off somewhere and took about 8 hours

Can fly from London or Liverpool direct to Bordeaux.

Guest Roger Kint

Can fly from London or Liverpool direct to Bordeaux.

Edinburgh too i think

Looks like the Hull ferry is now completely fully booked. :lol: That Thomas Cook thing's very tempting if they can guarantee tickets for members.

Just noticed that. :lol: Potentially got a space or two in our cabin, might auction it off!

:shifty:

Want me to sell your place too? ;)

Want me to sell your place too? ;)

:okay: