Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flying into Faro on thursday 13:10.

Do people think I will be able to get the 13:41 train to Lisbon? Or is the 15:05 one more realistic?

Also do you think pre-booking train tickets is wise?

Have kick off times been confirmed for both legs yet?  are UEFA still having one kick off at 6pm and the other at 8pm?

also anybody heard of any other trips organised apart from the Clubs 1 night stay for £329 plus ticket.  me and a couple of mates were hoping club or someone would be doing a day trip, we done it to Basle a few years ago and it was decent,  left Newcastle first thing, got to Basle about half 10 and had the day to do what you wanted (drink) and then match.  One of the lads who works at the airport was today checking out possibility of seeing if we could charter a plane and go ourselves, will find out tomorrow if its possible and what the cost is, reckoned it would be about £20k for 180 seater plane. :-D

Do people think I will be able to get the 13:41 train to Lisbon? Or is the 15:05 one more realistic?

Are Portuguese trains likely to "sell out" ??

Seriously, go for the 15:05 one, you'll miss the 13:41 if there is a slight delay.

Guest Red Zeppelin

Are Portuguese trains likely to "sell out" ??

That won´t happen.

Guest Songoku

Go for the 15:05 and pray for the game be at 20:05 and not 18:00  :iamatwat:

Guest zedoscalotes

Please Newcastle fans, don't make much noise comming here to Portugal, don't wanna scare Maddie...

Guest zedoscalotes

Please Newcastle fans, don't make much noise comming here to Portugal, don't wanna scare Maddie...

Don't worry. You can't hear nothing when you're 2 meters under the ground.

2 meters? Man, you are in England, be an english man... Be an english man in New York... Ohhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Guest rdr10

Might just risk getting a ticket on the day. Would massively favour the earlier train obviously. Unless any Benfica people suggest otherwise

You can buy on the day, no problem! It's a week day :)

About the hour it's difficult to know, if your flight arrives on time, you only have hand luggage, your taxi driver goes a lil bit faster, etc you might catch the first one.. That's why you should only buy the ticket in the day you arrive  O0

We're booked up with flights but just wondering where is it best to stay in Lisbon for the pre-match gathering and a good night out after the game?

Heard that Bairro Alto is decent place?