Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just ordered 4 for the Platinum club seeing as we're taking the missus' this time, didn't want our usual seats so had to wait till today.

Got in early this time, think we'll see a sell out. :smug:

Aye, i couldn't buy tickets until today being a L7 Milburn ST holder.

Wouldn't work first thing but got on around 11AM and struggled to get 2 together in the 2 sections of the platinum club i was interested in.

Trying to get a ticket with my uncles ST. On the application form its asking for Passport no etc. Do people think this will be checked by the club? I'm not sure whether I should put my passport number on there or my uncles. Surely the club cannot crosscheck the passport number with the name & supporter number?

Trying to get a ticket with my uncles ST. On the application form its asking for Passport no etc. Do people think this will be checked by the club? I'm not sure whether I should put my passport number on there or my uncles. Surely the club cannot crosscheck the passport number with the name & supporter number?

Put your uncles details on form...

Just bought a ticket for the home game.  :smitten:

Same. :aww:

I just went on and bought mine and me dads season ticket seats, I had not even realised they were on sale yet, the whole area around where we sit has been sold with the exception of our two seats, what a stroke of luck....

So glad I just read this thread....

Cheers

What's the recommended area for atmosphere? I've gone in the Platinum the couple of times I've made it to matches lately for a good view but the atmosphere's always so dross.

Corner between the East Stand and Gallowgate is typically the best place to be these days.

Appreciated! I know the Strawberry corner has a lot of singers in it these days. But working out which of the corners it was took some kind of knowledge of where outside the Strawberry is located. :blush: