Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

As there will only be 300 tickets for season ticket holders. Club partners such as virgin, sports direct and puma get around 700 tickets, Thomas cook get 200 tickets

fucking joke

You believe anything :lol:

Not a chance that's true.

Guest Roger Kint

i guess i don't get why someone would just make that up

Some people are just sad cases like that. Even beforehand there were 4 or 5 stories made up similar about how Brugge would be done, all proven to be rubbish yet people lap it up.

mates just sent me a text, someone he knows has a corporate box and 130 loyalty points, applied for bruges and this was the response:

Brugge - no corporate boxes or directors box seats will get tickets whilst the allocation stands at 1400.

Any season-ticket with over 100 points should get a ticket for the Game. The loyalty points will 99% not go below 100 points. As there will only be 300 tickets for season ticket holders. Club partners such as virgin, sports direct and puma get around 700 tickets, Thomas cook get 200 tickets and the players and officials get around 200 tickets.

A further appeal is being made to Brugge but they aren't hopeful. Last year Birmingham got an extra 1500 tickets 5 days before the game and apparently due to the number of fans outside the ground they eventually opened cash turnstiles charging €20 to get in hence how they had 5000 fans there.

The bit about the corporate boxes not getting tickets is more than likely true as I was trying to get a ticket from someone that way and he said same thing.

Sounds like the people who went through Thomas Cook will get a ticket, regardless of their points?

its wrong but was always going to happen once the plane had been chartered as they weren't going to put a flight on and only have say 50 people on it.