Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Apparently the Fans Utd group have been told Belgian police intend to have a 3km 'No English without ticket' zone around the ground :lol:

No way could that be policed well.

As I said earlier this is what they did when we played Waregem in Ghent. Few of my mates went over in hope of buying on the door and got turned away/threatened to be arrested if they didn't f*** off.

And likewise in Lokeren you weren't allowed in the town centre there at all with or without a ticket. You had to go straight from station to the ground.

And likewise in Lokeren you weren't allowed in the town centre there at all with or without a ticket. You had to go straight from station to the ground.

That won't work here considering almost everyone has accomodation in the centre.

Guest Geordiesned

Looking at the online form it states "applications will require 100 or more loyalty points initially" so my guess would be to get your forms in before 3rd October regardless of how many points you currently have.

.com

Ticket details for United's Europa League group game away to Club Brugge have now been released and season ticket holders who have 100 or more away loyalty points have until next Wednesday to apply for one.

Guest Roger Kint

The posts above you there, Roger. Just need to scroll up a bit, mate. Cant miss 'em.

Clearly i am the only one who can read the very obvious meaning of MW's .com post. Sorry if its above you but i didnt miss it cheers

Guest Roger Kint

Didn't they say not to book travel/hotel before getting a ticket, on the app form it states any fan without travel/accomodation plans won't get a ticket

CLOWNS

There wont be 1500 fans with 100+ points going presumably so you have til Wednesday to arrange and notify them of your plans before submitting the form. Also if you actually read the form then those 'clowns' clearly dont expect you to have booked anything prior to getting a ticket as it states so on it.