Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bordeaux

Starting Formation: 4-3-3

16. Cedric Carrasso

25. Mariano

3. Henrique

27. Marc Planus

28. Benoit Tremoulinas 67'

18. Jaroslav Plasil

6. Ludovic Sane

20. Henri Saivet 75'

14. Cheick Diabate

10. Jussie

9. Yoan Gouffran 61'

Recognise some of those so I'm going strong.

Could be the case that they play stronger sides at home, like we will do and not let certain players travel abroad

Anyone know how detailed the declaration of travel arrangements you have to submit to NUFC has to be for a Brugge ticket? Think someone above said they were after specific train times etc. What if you hadn't booked anything because you were waiting for the outcome of your ticket application? A bit of a catch 22.

Guest magpie999

1 single train ticket available from durham to london on wednesday 7th nov, 12.37pm. £20

A massive longshot but if theres anyone out there with the name K.Robinson, theres a return eurostar ticket from London - Bruges. Ticket is non transferable and no refunds hence the advert on here. Cost £137 but will take half that for it. One lad dropped out of the party.

Guest Geordiesned

For those who have emailed applications in for Brugge away, have you had a response other than the automated one you get? Also, did you sign the form then scan it before sending?

Don't know how true it is but a friend of mine that works in financial services has just txt saying that there are fresh rumours that Thomas Cook are on the brink of going under.

Thomas Cook will never be far from going under... The industry is in a mess... You'd be ABTA protected though i'd guess...

For those who have emailed applications in for Brugge away, have you had a response other than the automated one you get? Also, did you sign the form then scan it before sending?

Is that a good idea?  Hoping to put four applications in tomorrow, assuming there's tickets left.

Also what does passport 'place of issue' mean?  IPS or UKPA?

Is that a good idea?  Hoping to put four applications in tomorrow, assuming there's tickets left.

It'll have UKPA on older passports, IPS on newer ones. They're both the same issuing body more or less so I'd amazed if it mattered.

Should probably put whatever is actually written in your passport.

UKPA on older passports, IPS on newer ones. They're both the same issuing body more or less so I'd amazed if it mattered.

It can matter in visa applications so i would put whatever is written.

Guest Roger Kint

would love to know how many applications they had in

Apparently theres 750ish fans with 100 or more points and not all applied but dont know the exact numbers. Either was about 800+ tickets left for other applicants.

Guest WashyGeordie

Apparently theres 750ish fans with 100 or more points and not all applied but dont know the exact numbers. Either was about 800+ tickets left for other applicants.

Please, please, please... Drop to 45pts... :shifty:

Place of issue is just UK for when I've needed Visa's.

For chinese visas we were told to use IPS, FCO or UKPA.

http://narwhaler.com/img/wh/f/chinese-cool-story-bro-WHFkrH.jpg

(sorry)

Odd how they set the bar so high if there are only 750 on 100+ points. Maybe not for this one, but Sunderland for example surely it would make more sense to set the number of points in line with the number of tickets available.

Odd how they set the bar so high if there are only 750 on 100+ points. Maybe not for this one, but Sunderland for example surely it would make more sense to set the number of points in line with the number of tickets available.

Gives them a chance to sort through the applications without being swamped.

We've only got 2400 tickets for Sunderland anyway and the number of points has already dropped to 75.

Guest Geordiesned

Aye, but I mean is place of issue the thing that's either IPS or UKPA?  Or UK, England, Newcastle...

Aye, UKPA or IPS.

I put UK as couldn't see what else to put.