Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do corporate season ticket holders normally get first dabs on all away tickets despite loyalty points?

Anyone?

Not sure about european games but we know someone who has a box and can normally get 4 tickets for away games.

Do corporate season ticket holders normally get first dabs on all away tickets despite loyalty points?

Anyone?

Not sure about european games but we know someone who has a box and can normally get 4 tickets for away games.

Cheers. My sister has said that her company has a few corporates seats can normally get 4 tickets for away games and she said we should easily get them for Bordeaux. Hopefully she is right,

Guest Geordiesned

Applying for me and my dad together on my card, guess I need to put my signature on the bit at the end after the card payment bit and not his?

That's what I did. Even though they said everyone on 100+ points who has applied is guaranteed a ticket I won't believe it until the tickets are in my hand though.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone?

A lad i know who usually gets extra away tickets from a CST holder said last week that he couldnt get any for this, not sure if its the passport issue or not being allowed though

Anyone?

A lad i know who usually gets extra away tickets from a CST holder said last week that he couldnt get any for this, not sure if its the passport issue or not being allowed though

Not offered due to high demand is what a lad I know said.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone?

Sounds about right.....and fair tbh

Anyone?

Not necesarrily,  the lad i know goes to loads of games and has been for years, doesn't have any points as he gets his tickets through his box,  would easily have between 90-110 points if he got points as he goes to all the games with our group and out of the dozen or so lads that travel with me the lowest points is about 60. 

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone?

Not necesarrily,  the lad i know goes to loads of games and has been for years, doesn't have any points as he gets his tickets through his box,  would easily have between 90-110 points if he got points as he goes to all the games with our group and out of the dozen or so lads that travel with me the lowest points is about 60. 

Well obviously you should have a points system in place for those that always go to away games regardless of where they sit at home games, the point that 'having a box' shouldnt count for this is still right.

Anyone?

Well obviously you should have a points system in place for those that always go to away games regardless of where they sit at home games, the point that 'having a box' shouldnt count for this is still right.

i am not totally disaggreeing with you as i agree we should have a points system as its the fairest way to distribute tickets but NUFC will know which boxes apply for tickets regularly so should be alerted if one that never normally applies for away games suddenly puts in for tickets for a big game whereas if one gets tickets for most games then fair enough.

You could have a scenario where someone as won the lottery, give up there season ticket to buy a box, used that box to get away tickets and been to every game for the last 8 years home and away,  would be a bit harsh to say to him you can't have a ticket for Brugge as you don't have 100 points!