Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A couple of daft figures if Anzhi qualify.

If anybody fancies driving to these two and you have a car that is capable of getting 50mpg it will cost about £1500 to drive because you'll need a service before and after the trips on most cars.

If you drive constanly at 100mph it will take 100 hours.  :lol:

Newcastle is not bad! Plus, it's always cool to the English, it is possible to see and command-level league look!

"Newcastle" - option is not much good, how curious!

Long time since we have not played with the English)), we are not too bad memories, and the team they are saying is not at its peak ..

At the same time Markevich was always not to play against the English, but somehow it slipped past us all these years.

So it would be nice to get acquainted with "Grey Magpie"). Time for this will be enough, the British except January 1, do not play))

Do not forget, expect to continue - in foal to 1/8-yu!

Good Opp metal, it will be very interesting to look at this conflict

RTG is an absolute laugh riot. Wanking themselves off because the travel will be hard :lol:

It's still easier for us to watch our team in Europe than it is for them to watch sunderland in Erope because they would need a time machine.

Spurs have no chance :lol:

Heard that before somewhere :lol:

Weirdly, I am well chuffed with the draw. I'm not expecting to go all the way, but we get two, perhaps four, cracking games. And nobody will expect us to win...yet we are capable of being pretty good, you know. Really looking forward to this.

Guest Roger Kint

£188 return flight from Stansted via Istanbul.

Wheres that? Nothing under £300 i can see unless you go for the week

I've found £207 on Skycanner, with Pegasus. 13 hours from Stansted :lol:

I found one of £220 Wed-Fri but it went up 3 times to £360 within a minute :lol:

Edit: £212 going 23.45 on the Tuesday returning £16.25 Friday

Guest Roger Kint

RTG is an absolute laugh riot. Wanking themselves off because the travel will be hard :lol:

.....aaah bless them..........they obviously didn't realise that playing in European competition involves long journeys to far away places.

'So the toon are in the Ukraine! Bloody long trip that! I think there'll be less there than the 46 that went to Greece!'

:lol:

Guest neesy111

The booking website says it's leaving at 23:35 at night and gets there at 14:55, so does that mean the date I'm looking at is when it leaves or when most of the flight is and when it lands?

The time you land is always the local time.

The first knockout round comes at a pretty decent time, especially if we haven't progressed into the FA Cup 5th Round.

First leg will be the Thursday after Spurs (a), which is a 12.45pm Saturday kickoff.

Second leg will be the Thursday before Southampton (h), which will likely be bumped to a Sunday 3pm slot.

If we're not in the FA Cup there's no game between the ties. We couldn't have done much better really, from that perspective.

The first knockout round comes at a pretty decent time, especially if we haven't progressed into the FA Cup 5th Round.

First leg will be the Thursday after Spurs (a), which is a 12.45pm Saturday kickoff.

Second leg will be the Thursday before Southampton (h), which will likely be bumped to a Sunday 3pm slot.

If we're not in the FA Cup there's no game between the ties. We couldn't have done much better really, from that perspective.

:lol: That's the spirit.

The booking website says it's leaving at 23:35 at night and gets there at 14:55, so does that mean the date I'm looking at is when it leaves or when most of the flight is and when it lands?

The time you land is always the local time.

No that's not what I mean I don't think neesy.

Like I've asked to go on the 21st, so does that mean the 23:35 is the 21st or the 14:55? I obviously don't want to leave on half 11 the night of the match...