Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hi everyone...

greetings from lisbon, where the sun is shining...

you´re all welcome.. come an enjoy. it has been kind of cold, but hopefully it will be warmer in a few weeks.

i recon it´s going to be preety close matchs. Benfica´s high priority is the domestic league, where we have  all corrupted Porto affairs to atend to. Believe me, my friends, not an easy task. Along with that, Benfica have had 20 matchs since December, 30. As fas as I can see, you guys have mad "only" 14... that makes a huge difference in rest and rotation of the team.

So, with that in mind, Benfica hasnt present best first team choices in europa league matchs... beeing in quarter finals, that may change, bot i´m not so sure. As ia said, nº 1 priority is to reake national title.

anyway, season is pretty much going good for us... 2 points ahead of Porto.... should have been more, but things are never how they shoub be when Porto is envolved... i guess you guys don´t understand this complaints because you dont have this kinf os issues, so you may be tempted to thing this are just excuses, but.. it´s one of those things you would have to see. And you have been seeing them for the last 25 years... unbelievable! but you can see in the news how Portugal is right now.. pretty much the same issue, diferent scale.

stay weel, people and best team wins!!

Nuno

Welcome :aww:

Guest rdr10

What is the best way to go about getting away tickets for this? I haven't been to any Europa away games and not an ST holder....

Cheers...

If you can't get the tickets there you can buy them in our stadium, we have capacity for 65.000 but in this game we will not pass the 45.000 and because of that will be a lot of tickets to sell in the day of the game :S The ticket should cost 20€\30€ for general public!

Guest Roger Kint

According to that Benfica forum they're already in the semis and we're all suffering from heartburn.

Tbf, a lot of people on here probably think that as well :lol:

The most reasonable (like me :D) knows that will be difficult. But ofc we are confident, normally in stadium of light we do amazing games and if we get a clean sheet in the first leg we have all the advantage because normally we score at any stadium (Just check our past games).

About the flights:

Faro (Cheapest option) then by train\bus to Lisbon

Lisbon (the airport is at Lisbon center so in 5 minutes you have a lot of cheap accommodation)

What area of Lisbon is best to stay? It comes up with 6 options like Setubal and stuff

Setubal ?! Man that's Mourinhos city of birth, fuck that! lol

No serious, Setubal is very far. Just look here:

http://www.booking.com/

The best place should be at Lisbon center.

The site i use had options of Cascais, Ericeira, Estoril, Estoril Cascais, Oeiras, Setubal & Sesimbra. Which is the city centre? :lol:

3 days of Superbok is very appealing.

According to that Benfica forum they're already in the semis and we're all suffering from heartburn.

The most reasonable (like me :D) knows that will be difficult. But ofc we are confident, normally in stadium of light we do amazing games and if we get a clean sheet in the first leg we have all the advantage because normally we score at any stadium (Just check our past games).

About the flights:

Lisbon (the airport is at Lisbon center so in 5 minutes you have a lot of cheap accommodation)

What area of Lisbon is best to stay? It comes up with 6 options like Setubal and stuff

Setubal ?! Man that's Mourinhos city of birth, f*** that! lol

The site i use had options of Cascais, Ericeira, Estoril, Estoril Cascais, Oeiras, Setubal & Sesimbra. Which is the city centre? :lol:

None of them. ha

Guest Roger Kint

About the flights:

None of them. ha

haha guess buying flights & hotel in one go from there isnt happening then

About the flights:

None of them. ha

None of those places is too far away. 20km max.

What is the best way to go about getting away tickets for this? I haven't been to any Europa away games and not an ST holder....

Cheers...

If you can't get the tickets there you can buy them in our stadium, we have capacity for 65.000 but in this game we will not pass the 45.000 and because of that will be a lot of tickets to sell in the day of the game :S The ticket should cost 20€\30€ for general public!

In the home end wi the Benfica Radges... Cooosty!! :):):)

Guest Roger Kint

About the flights:

None of them. ha

I am never going to find my way back to a hotel thats more that 200m away :lol:

About the flights:

Setubal ?! Man that's Mourinhos city of birth, fuck that! lol

Anywhere near Los Docas.

Guest rdr10

About the flights:

In those options only Estoril, Cascais and Oeiras are close of Lisbon (but even so it's like 30 min to get to Lisbon center by train\metro).

You have to go to that site (booking.com) and search Lisbon, all the hotels that will appear are in the center..

Baixa do Chiado, Marques de Pombal, Amoreiras, Saldanha, etc. these are the places that stay right in the heart of the city!

About the flights:

None of them. ha

????

Guest Roger Kint

About the flights:

None of them. ha

????

What? Was looking for a hotel in the city centre so its easy to stagger back to when am drunk :lol:

About the flights:

None of them. ha

????

Mmmmm... I guess you're not familiar with being drunk.

Guest Roger Kint

About the flights:

None of them. ha

????

:lol: Is the Bok still almost 7% alcohol?

About the flights:

None of them. ha

????

:lol: Is the Bok still almost 7% alcohol?

Yes.

Guest rdr10

About the flights:

None of them. ha

Ahahah

With the beer costing 1€ I understand your problem mate  O0

On the other side Cascais and Estoril are the places where all the tourists love to go, nice beaches, Casino, lots of people at night with good pubs and crazy bitchs! By train\metro you make Cascais-Lisboa in 35 minutes..

About the flights:

None of them. ha

????

What? Was looking for a hotel in the city centre so its easy to stagger back to when am drunk :lol:

I thought you translated 20km into 200miles. :lol: