Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm in hospital getting a lump removed on the 3rd April, hopefully back home and on the sick on the 4th rather than at work and fretting over seeing a 6PM KO.

Sure they said on the draw these are all 8pm kick offs now? Apart from the Rubin Kazan game.

Greetings from Portugal!

I'm pleased to play with Newcastle on the semi-finals. Newcastle is my 2nd favourite time at the UK (the first one is Leeds Utd, but right now they r not in the Premier League so it doesn't count).

The draw was though, but i'm sure of a few things: both games will be intense and well played, because u have great players and a good manager as we do, and the atmosphere will be magic in the two stadiums, once Benfica and Newcastle have great fans, there aren't much more like this in the entire world!

cheers.

Welcome!

Why the Leeds love, out of interest?

Hello Benfica fans :thup:

I have to take this opportunity to ask what you think about a team in the UK stealing the name of your stadium?

thieves, copycats and in need of a good thrashing

:spit:

Greetings from Portugal!

I'm pleased to play with Newcastle on the semi-finals. Newcastle is my 2nd favourite time at the UK (the first one is Leeds Utd, but right now they r not in the Premier League so it doesn't count).

The draw was though, but i'm sure of a few things: both games will be intense and well played, because u have great players and a good manager as we do, and the atmosphere will be magic in the two stadiums, once Benfica and Newcastle have great fans, there aren't much more like this in the entire world!

cheers.

Hi- might not have been the best place to say that like :lol:

Guest GloriosoSLB

Benfica fans: Are you aware our local rivals Sunderland stole their new stadium name from you guys?

yes. maybe our former player Schwarz (who also played there) told them it was a proper name to make them bigger  :razz:

i also know that ur city has a lot to offer, nice pubs, good architecture, and some nice public car parks  :whistle:

Guest aimar10

What is it with them and Anita btw? :lol:

Anita used to be a very famous collection of children's books in Portugal. Recently there's been some jokes made about it, kinda like memes, it's a bit silly and more of an "inside joke", i guess. But has nothing to do with Newcastle  O0

But hey, don't be shy go talk to us at our forum too  :D

Anita used to be a very famous collection of children's books in Portugal. Recently there's been some jokes made about it, kinda like memes, it's a bit silly and more of an "inside joke", i guess. But has nothing to do with Newcastle  O0

Fair enough. :thup:

Quoted on your forum  :smug:

Guest GloriosoSLB

thanks for ur respect. ur passion and players like cabaye, sissoko, cisse, ben arfa, etc. should be seemed with respect as well.

p.s.- Yorkie my interest about the Premier League began since i was a child, in that days Leeds used to have good players players like cantona, dean who played here as well, yeboah, kewell, bower, jimmy hasselbaink, smith, viduka, brolin, etc., and they used to fight with other powerful clubs like man utd or liverpool. i liked their shirt too  :aww:

Hey everyone. I'm Benfica supporter. My UK team is NUFC. I love the atmosphere of St. James Park and I hope that I can travel to Newcastle to see the game.

About the quarters-finals I think that Benfica will pass against your team. You have a great team and great players like Ben Arfa, Jonas, Coloccini, Krul, etc. The 2 games will be magic for me and I hope that you will be welcome to your country and city and the same for us in Newcastle.

We know nothing of inside jokes.

Now, can you tell me if we are allowed to piss away from the toilet whilst skateboarding in Lisbon?