Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

According to that Benfica forum they're already in the semis and we're all suffering from heartburn.

good- always like to see that- if the fans feel it the players can as well, thats a great leveller in any game-complacency.

Not sure I want our team having hearturn tbh mate.

:bluestar:

Guest aimar10

It's a proper European tie, games like this are the whole point of being in the competition. Bollocks to playing manufactured Russian sides and other English teams.

Really looking forward to it.

Exactly  :D

This is how we see it too. Two great European teams, with great history.

We obviously have confidence in our team, but trust me there's a lot of respect not just for your current team, but also for your history and for all your past achievements. It's for games like these that European competitions exist.

We love playing English teams, and i believe we tend to get along very well with our fellow english supporters whenever we go there. I hope you enjoy our city and our amazing stadium  :p, and i'm certain that together we'll create a great environment for a great game.

Thank you all for the welcome, and as you can already see we love you over at our forum  O0

Guest rdr10

Hello friends :)

Another Benfica fan here  :D

I work at the airport of Lisbon, if you want any kind of help about flights to Lisbon\Faro just ask.

Hope to see a great football match  O0

Hello friends :)

Another Benfica fan here  :D

I work at the airport of Lisbon, if you want any kind of help about flights to Lisbon\Faro just ask.

Hope to see a great football match  O0

Mackem tbh.

Guest rdr10

Hello Benfica fans :thup:

I have to take this opportunity to ask what you think about a team in the UK stealing the name of your stadium?

There's only 1 stadium of light friend ! And you guys are finnaly going to see it  ;D

I have to take this opportunity to ask what you think about a team in the UK stealing the name of your stadium?

There's only 1 stadium of light friend ! And you guys are finnaly going to see it  ;D

Indeed.

Hero

:snod:

Guest GloriosoSLB

Greetings from Portugal!

I'm pleased to play with Newcastle on the semi-finals. Newcastle is my 2nd favourite time at the UK (the first one is Leeds Utd, but right now they r not in the Premier League so it doesn't count).

The draw was though, but i'm sure of a few things: both games will be intense and well played, because u have great players and a good manager as we do, and the atmosphere will be magic in the two stadiums, once Benfica and Newcastle have great fans, there aren't much more like this in the entire world!

cheers.